Download & Play Madden 13 Demo on PS3 or 360, Get $5 off @ GS

mossfan563

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
I just received an email from EA about the "deal".

So download the demo from either the PSN or XBL Marketplace and play the demo and you'll get a coupon for $5 off your next purchase at Gamestop.

Fine Print:
*THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. $5 GameStop.com COUPON CODE WILL BE DELIVERED VIA E-MAIL UPON THE DOWNLOAD OF THE MADDEN NFL 13 DEMO AND LOGIN WITH/REGISTRATION FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT WITHIN THE DEMO ("ENTITLEMENT"). YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. USERS MUST ENTITLE THE DEMO BY SEPTEMBER 25TH TO RECEIVE THEIR CODE. COUPON CODES EXPIRE ON SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2012. CAN BE USED ON PURCHASE ("PRODUCT") OF $10 OR MORE ONLY FROM GAMESTOP.COM. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR TOTAL ORDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE. OFFER EXCLUDES PRE-ORDERS, USED GAMES, AND NEW RELEASES AND CANNOT BE USED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF MADDEN NFL 13. VALID ONLY IN U.S. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

I still haven't received my coupon yet and I just downloaded the demo 2 hours ago.
So I dunno. Let me know if it works for you and how long it took you to get it.

"OFFER EXCLUDES PRE-ORDERS, USED GAMES, AND NEW RELEASES AND CANNOT BE USED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF MADDEN NFL 13". WTF? lol

* OFFER EXCLUDES PRE-ORDERS, USED GAMES, AND NEW RELEASES AND CANNOT BE USED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF MADDEN NFL 13........ *

*Leaves thread*

[quote name='OregonDealz']Oh 55$ for madden 13.... Sounds like a great deal.... lOL[/QUOTE]

:roll: You didn't even read it.

It's only good for .com orders, so that makes it even more worthless.

[quote name='weeman43302']So only accessories then?[/QUOTE]
I guess new games would be fine, as long as they weren't just release? Strangest coupon I have ever seen.

[quote name='aircobra']:roll: You didn't even read it.

It's only good for .com orders, so that makes it even more worthless.[/QUOTE]

you're right... LOL sorry... but it is still terrible. :bouncy:

[quote name='mitch079']downloads or points cards maybe? It wouldn't be too bad picking up a $20 PSN or 360 card for $5 off.[/QUOTE]

exactly. Use this coupon on a dlc code or an arcade game/psn game. I did that with the mw3 prizes that gs gave last year.

This is the most hilarious thing I have read all day. How can a coupon tied to trying a game not be used to purchase said game? Next they will promote a "Buy-One-Get-None" promotion.

[quote name='mossfan563']Still haven't received my GS "coupon" in my email......[/QUOTE]

same here. Just played the demo. Is it me or did they make Pete Carroll look buff as fuck? I think that guy is on the juice. ;)

[quote name='kanamit']"OFFER EXCLUDES PRE-ORDERS, USED GAMES, AND NEW RELEASES AND CANNOT BE USED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF MADDEN NFL 13". WTF? lol[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha!

I'll try this anyway - don't care for sport games but whatever.

[quote name='mossfan563']Still haven't received my GS "coupon" in my email......[/QUOTE]

Did you register or log in to an Origin account while inside the demo?

[quote name='howard']Did you register or log in to an Origin account while inside the demo?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It's one of the first things you do in the demo.

That fine print does suck, but you can still get something like Jak and Daxter or GOW: Origins for $15

Well I downloaded it yesterday and played it for a bit and signed in with my Origin account - still nothing.

I'm not sure if I ever got that e-mail, I get a lot of EA e-mails and I generally just throw them in the trash if they're about games I'm not interested in so I probably got it but just saw it was Madden and deleted.

bread's done
Back