Downloadable Content for Halo 2

-BigC-

CAGiversary!
got a quick question.Im gonna be at a LAN party tomorrow and i wonder how can I get the map pack I bought available for the rest of the Xbox's.I cant copy it to the memory card.If i connect my Xbox make the game with a new map will they be able to download it?

I am pretty sure everyone needs to buy that pack to use it. It will be much easier when the add-on pack is available for retail in stores.

[quote name='Owen']I am pretty sure everyone needs to buy that pack to use it. It will be much easier when the add-on pack is available for retail in stores.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Every Xbox needs to download it.

Though if you really wanted to, you might be able to dl them to other xboxes by using your Live account on them. I haven't tried this method, but it'd be logical, since you did pay for the maps.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Though if you really wanted to, you might be able to dl them to other xboxes by using your Live account on them. I haven't tried this method, but it'd be logical, since you did pay for the maps.[/QUOTE]

He would still have to pay for them on each xbox

[quote name='y2jrevolution']He would still have to pay for them on each xbox[/QUOTE]

Would he after already purchasing them with his account? If thats the case and he would have to pay for the content on each Xbox, whats going to happen when the 360 rolls around and people want the content from their Xbox on the 360. Are they going to have to repay for it?

not sure if i'm helping, but i tried to play a lan on warlock....only 1 box had the map, and when trying to play it, we got the message "some members of your party failed to load the map"

[quote name='craven_fiend']Would he after already purchasing them with his account? If thats the case and he would have to pay for the content on each Xbox, whats going to happen when the 360 rolls around and people want the content from their Xbox on the 360. Are they going to have to repay for it?[/QUOTE]

by that time those maps will be free. so, it shouldn't matter.

What I've been wondering is what happens when 1.1 halo 2 boxes play system link with 1.0 halo 2 boxes. In my experience you'll get some weird hosting glitches and sometimes even get lag on system link(not xbconnect, a physical system link..) also its hard to tell if both boxes are playing on 1.1 new game rules/weapon damage.

anyone else experienced this?

[quote name='munch']by that time those maps will be free. so, it shouldn't matter.[/QUOTE]

It was a question posed for premium content in general. What about those people that get the newest content on the Xbox and then get a 360 not too long after than and the content is still premium.

bread's done
Back