Downloading games onto a PSP

DAWG26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Im going to be downloading some games from my PS3 to my PSP. Any advice I need? Also my big question is besides PS1 games, what games can I DL? Is there a list?

:bouncy::bouncy:Update: I just downloaded MGS and Casltevania Symphony of the night. Im disapointed that there are not in widescreed. Anyway to change that?

Also anyone know how the save system works in Castlevania? I played for about 20 minutes last night and never was able to save. When I started it up this morning I had to start at the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't very many lol aside from PS1 + PSP games

You can remote play via PSP, but I dont think there is any PSN games that can run on PSP

Besides PSP (UMD) titles and PS1 games, there are a few PSP PSN-only titles you can download. Off the top of my head:

Beats
Everyday Shooter
Echochrome
Flow
Super Stardust Portable
Syphon Filter: Combat Ops

[quote name='PuppetYuber']You can remote play via PSP, but I dont think there is any PSN games that can run on PSP[/QUOTE]

According to this unofficial list off the PlayStation forums, the following PS3 PSN games work with PSP remote play:

Bejeweled 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
BlazBlue
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Monsters
Zuma

Im not sure if you can change to widescreen or not I cant remember but hit the home button while playing the game and you can change the screen display for the game theres something like normal, zoom, and I think one other option to choose from.

For Castlevania there are rooms you walk into that are save points. You'll know when you get to one. Also I don't know if every PSP does this but the 3000 has a 'sleep' mode where you can just flicked the power switch quickly rather than hold it up to power off.

bread's done
Back