Dr. Katz Complete Series

Lord_Kefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Looking for best price on the complete Dr. Katz boxset. Want to get it as a gift for someone. Amazon at 85 is the best I've seen. Any word on a better deal coming or ever seen it dip down for less?

Where the fuck were you for the past 3 weeks?

I just received mine from the massive DeepDiscount 25% off sale for $62 shipped. The sale ended two days ago...shame...

I've watched the first 4 episodes so far & I couldn't be happier. The comedy is timeless.

As for finding it cheaper now, there's only one thing I can think of:

You can order it at Buy.com, but get it from Deepdiscount ($83.88) as a buy.com merchant...then spend another $17 to get your order over $100, sign up for and use Bill Me Later and get $20 off your purchase of $100 or more...phew...it's technically like getting Dr. Katz for $63.88.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']Where the fuck where you for the past 3 weeks?

I just received mine from the massive DeepDiscount 25% off sale for $62 shipped. The sale ended two days ago...shame...

I've watched the first 4 episodes so far & I couldn't be happier. The comedy is timeless.

As for finding it cheaper now, there's only one thing I can think of:

You can order it at Buy.com, but get it from Deepdiscount ($83.88) as a buy.com merchant...then spend another $17 to get your order over $100, sign up for and use Bill Me Later and get $20 off your purchase of $100 or more...phew...it's technically like getting Dr. Katz for $63.88.[/QUOTE]

Doing your pirate hooker of a [insert female relative here]?

Actually, I just talked to my Aunt for the first time in at least a few weeks and asked what she wanted for Xmas. I didn't even know they had this collection on DVD.

I may Deepdiscount, but I still get tagged for tax since I'm in Illinois. So Amazon holds out there. But that Bill Me Later thing is pretty cool, thanks.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Doing your pirate hooker of a [insert female relative here]?

I didn't even know they had this collection on DVD.[/quote]

All of my female relative hookers are authentic Region 1 U.S./Canada, thank you.

It's crazy how this has been out for literally a year now, but stayed so far under the radar. I've never seen it at any B&M retailer. I just happened to stumble upon it's existence by pure chance when I was looking into the Home Movies box set.

bread's done
Back