Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

the're not just .exe files. You'll need to have them activated on your bioware social network account, otherwise it says that it couldn't find license for the content or smth like that

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']Used one very early this morning. Still went through. Have an extra one if anyone wants it.

-Spice[/QUOTE]

I could take one :)

You are able to redeem the codes till 1-31-02. The 12-31 date was the last time they would accept submissions for the requests for free codes via the mail.

[quote name='Owen']You are able to redeem the codes till 1-31-02. The 12-31 date was the last time they would accept submissions for the requests for free codes via the mail.[/QUOTE]
Dang i sent them one in the mail to send one to me and one to my mom since i only wanted 2 things from it. What a bummer was looking forward to them coming randomly in the future. Thanks to letting me know through since i just tossed them in the mail today.

Has anyone been able to input a code since the new year? I continually receive some sort of error message and a "try again later". Also, I no longer see me previously entered download codes. My account is blank. Are the rest of you getting the same?
I've messaged the Dr. Pepper contact e-mail from the rules and have yet to receive a reply. They will probably be getting a phone call from me today.

"An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes."

Yes, I have entered about 4 in the last few days since I picked up BF3 for the PC. No problems at all for me.

[quote name='Nekronom']Has anyone been able to input a code since the new year? I continually receive some sort of error message and a "try again later". Also, I no longer see me previously entered download codes. My account is blank. Are the rest of you getting the same?
I've messaged the Dr. Pepper contact e-mail from the rules and have yet to receive a reply. They will probably be getting a phone call from me today.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nekronom']Has anyone been able to input a code since the new year? I continually receive some sort of error message and a "try again later". Also, I no longer see me previously entered download codes. My account is blank. Are the rest of you getting the same?
I've messaged the Dr. Pepper contact e-mail from the rules and have yet to receive a reply. They will probably be getting a phone call from me today.

"An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes."[/QUOTE]
Just keep trying. I think I had the best luck with Internet Explorer on my Windows 7 machine. Something's weird with the system. I was able to redeem 6 codes eventually.

Okay, thanks you two. I'll keep trying. Still probably going to make that phone call though. Hope I don't have to.

Add: was told by phone support that it is a technical problem with my account and to submit another request for assistance online via a different link. "Should" hear back in 72 hrs. not holding my breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar problem this week. Originally, when I redeemed my cap codes, the PSN codes showed on the "My Account" page. But late last week they weren't on that page anymore. I contacted support at softcoin.com and they were able to porvide me with the PSN codes that i had originnaly receivedand misplaced. It just took 3 to 4 days. Good luck

Well, I finally got a reply yesterday and they responded that the code I tried to input was valid (no duh) and to try again. Replied back that the validity of the code is not my problem. Problem is that my account is not accepting codes at all, just giving me and error to try back later. I attached a screen shot showing the error message. Awaiting yet again to see if they respond. Wish there was a phone number. I get much better results when I call folks with problems.

Nuckleheads keep sending me the same message to try the code again. It is not the code but my account. Wife's account works fine, so not my computer. Sheesh. So wish there was a phone number to call. Sorry, needed to vent some frustration.

Hello fellow Dr. Pepper code grabbers,
I got 8 codes ready to ship to the first 8 pm requests. I'll update my msg so that when they're all gone people will stop pm'ing me!! ( i'll try to keep reloading at later times, but my campus has been running low on the yellow cap dr pepper bottles, and i'm trying to drink less soda too)... anywho, happy new year and hope to help some fellow CAG's out...

CODES ARE GONE FOR TODAY !!!

[quote name='page305']at the bottom of my trades list i have 13 dr pepper codes listed: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308926

i bought them from someone on cag and it turns out they were from an ad banner so i could only use 1 for my account. Don't expect to use them all, one for each...[/quote]

4nm3aalrs7se, 6nm3aalytt6r, 9nm3aale4xr7, epm3aalrwtys, npm3aalbhp0m, qpm3aalf4sgv, lm3aalvg06x, xlm3aalw4ktt, 0lm3aal01bap, 4lm3aal3jwfz, 3lm3aalexqyr, hnm3aalxkz7m, jnm3aalkwyrw

Man, gotta vent some more. Been 25 days this month and only 3 responses from customer support regarding my account. 2 said the code I tried to enter was good, try again (of course it was good), and the third, from late 2 nights ago, asked me for my password. Nothing else! Sheesh and 6 days left until the promo is over.
Help link says I should get a response in 72 hours, really takes them 5 days on average. Again, wish there was a phone number to call. The only # available goes to DP customer support direct and they have nothing to do with the promo. Ahhh...vented...

Hey guys, I'm back. I haven't posted for long time because I'm lazy to type all the codes down. I think these things are going to expire. I accumulate a decent amount of caps.

If anyone wants a some free dr pepper codes, just post here and the amount you need(to prevent lurkers). Do not PM me or send an email(I forgot the password for the account).

Codes sent:
7 - GDark, Kia-Tiaph, The End
6 - Z-Saber, SARGEHALO666, Klex
5 - SnQQpDon69er, fei33, Artrigis, NoDAK, pablo9000, Calavash, Lucky5iF, dmzauk, redrumblefish, Miracleman, Hsith, collecionador, Dazed iLLusion
4 - basis, Patriotsman12, Outrun9,
3- atreyuevr , Dieidiotscum
2- RabbitSuit, T3CK G33K, FNL 4EVA, Coyotezeye, Nekronom, dukio

[quote name='fatbeer']
If anyone wants a some free dr pepper codes, just post here and the amount you need(to prevent lurkers). Do not PM me or send an email(I forgot the password for the account).[/QUOTE]

thanks fatbeer for sharing. is it possible to get 4 codes? thanks in advance.

edit: thanks fatbeer got your PM. well tried the codes and the Dr Pepper site is saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes." Is this because the codes have expired? Oh well... it was worth a shot.

[quote name='fatbeer']Hey guys, I'm back. I haven't posted for long time because I'm lazy to type all the codes down. I think these things are going to expire. I accumulate a decent amount of caps.

If anyone wants a some free dr pepper codes, just post here and the amount you need(to prevent lurkers). Do not PM me or send an email(I forgot the password for the account).

Codes sent:
4 - basis[/QUOTE]

I'd appreciate two codes to collect the avatar gear.

[quote name='fatbeer']Hey guys, I'm back. I haven't posted for long time because I'm lazy to type all the codes down. I think these things are going to expire. I accumulate a decent amount of caps.

Codes sent:
4 - basis[/QUOTE]

I would like 2-3 codes

I already sent the PM to people who request some dr. pepper codes. I still have more caps left over.

[quote name='basis']thanks fatbeer for sharing. is it possible to get 4 codes? thanks in advance.

edit: thanks fatbeer got your PM. well tried the codes and the Dr Pepper site is saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes." Is this because the codes have expired? Oh well... it was worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

It worked fine for me. I copy and paste one of the first code I gave you and it worked. Now your down to 3 codes. I also used an extra spare one to test out and that worked as well. Now my account is stuck with more codes I don't need.

I could use 5 for the dog tags
[quote name='fatbeer']I already sent the PM to people who request some dr. pepper codes. I still have more caps left over.

It worked fine for me. I copy and paste one of the first code I gave you and it worked. Now your down to 3 codes. I also used an extra spare one to test out and that worked as well. Now my account is stuck with more codes I don't need.[/QUOTE]

Would appreciate some codes fatbeer if you still have any. Or anyone that has no use for them, before they expire. Thanks in advance. ^^

Codes sent:
5 - SnQQpDon69er
4 - basis, Patriotsman12, Outrun9
3- atreyuevr , Dieidiotscum
2- RabbitSuit[/QUOTE]

Update to previous post

Ok. I sent all the codes to people who requested it. I still have plenty left. There's no way I'm counting the amount of caps I have remaining unless it gets really low.

[quote name='GDark']Would appreciate some codes fatbeer if you still have any. Or anyone that has no use for them, before they expire. Thanks in advance. ^^[/QUOTE]

How many do you need?

[quote name='basis']thanks fatbeer for sharing. is it possible to get 4 codes? thanks in advance.

edit: thanks fatbeer got your PM. well tried the codes and the Dr Pepper site is saying "An unexpected error has occurred. Please verify your selection(s) or try back in a few minutes." Is this because the codes have expired? Oh well... it was worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

That is the issue I've been complaining about since Jan 1. Wife's account works fine so it isn't the computer. Customer service help has be virtually non-existant for fixing my account issue (says you'll get a response within 72 hours, I've averaged getting one less than once a week). Good luck with getting yours fixed (seriously). If mine were working, I'd ask the nice gentleman for a couple codes as well.

Thank you for doing this, fatbeer. This is incredibly generous of you. I would really like 5 Dr. Pepper Codes also if you have enough to spare them. I had planned on using them for Battlefield 3 or Dead Space 2 since I have both games.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I sent all the codes to people who requested it. I still have plenty left.[/QUOTE]
Well, in that case, I could use a few for the dog tags (I think there's five in the set)

bread's done
Back