Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='Felipepsa']The site is off :[ ...[/QUOTE]

should be back up now?

If so here are 3 more codes hopefully not all of them go to lurkers!

BMA9MHDDMKAR
VM74MHD4TY1N
VMX99GD17VET

and another one folks....

FZH6MHDKREGS

and felipepsa, please allow other CAG and users to get the codes.... you just nipped 2 out of the 3 AND i personally sent you 2 the other day after you sent me multiple pm's requesting them.... i'm trying to put this as nicely as I can but my patience is growing thin...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jmarano7836']and another one folks....

FZH6MHDKREGS

and felipepsa, please allow other CAG and users to get the codes.... you just nipped 2 out of the 3 AND i personally sent you 2 the other day after you sent me multiple pm's requesting them.... i'm trying to put this as nicely as I can but my patience is growing thin...
[/QUOTE]

I know this sounds like a pain in the butt, but a good way to stop people from abusing these codes is to have them PM you requesting a code. Otherwise anybody can grab the codes, and anybody means people who aren't even registered on this site.

And thanks for continually offering the codes. Is there a specific store where you are finding these Dr. Peppers?

jmarano7836 I'd like to apologize for the misunderstanding ... because I just got those codes had not looked for my private messages ... and as a way of trying to redeem myself I put the codes you sent me down .. they have not been used.
Thanks for everything and my sincere apologies.
F7A6MHDV6B36
TZ36MHDZDG36

Ok, cleaning up my room a bit and I found find caps. Here's the the thing... I used two or three of them for Mass Effect 2 stuff.

0S4MQKBWA0HJ
AMLSQKBZ9J0K
EWLQQKBGJ9BF
T06MQKB9YJBK
JN4PQKBHX4GE

Oh, and next poster to post gets one I know is good as it's from a coupon paper.

Dammit I wish I had seen these codes before congratulations to the lucky one who managed, if someone can give me one I would appreciate

[quote name='MaKin']Dammit I wish I had seen these codes before congratulations to the lucky one who managed, if someone can give me one I would appreciate[/QUOTE]
I'll send you three. One of them I just got so it should work, the other two might not cause I don't remember if I used them or not :whistle2:k

[quote name='alex1136']are these codes for PS3 or Xbox 360 or Both and how do u redeeme them if they're not 25 digits/letter codes?[/QUOTE]

You redeem the codes through drpepper.com. You then dl them through in game hubs. All of them as of now are 360/PC (although oddly, they give you instructions on how to use Skate 3 stuff for PS3 in the FAQ, it says below it and on the main page 360 only.) No word on Medal of Honor.

I'd appreciate someone pm-ing me a code :)

As i don't live in the US, i have no other way of getting these codes besides paying the extortionate prices people charge on ebay for them. If anyone's interested, i have a spare Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Code, or a 48 hour Xbox LIVE code i'd be willing to trade for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fieldkillah']The medal of honor stuff is up now.[/QUOTE]

How do you find the stuff in-game once you purchase it from the drpeppr.com site?

[quote name='ajh2298']How do you find the stuff in-game once you purchase it from the drpeppr.com site?[/QUOTE]
The guns are for the sniper class and they have the suffix (C) with the sights being an option for them. The skin is for the Army snipers only and you press Y on the equipment screen to toggle between it and the default.

[quote name='sthenic']I know this sounds like a pain in the butt, but a good way to stop people from abusing these codes is to have them PM you requesting a code. Otherwise anybody can grab the codes, and anybody means people who aren't even registered on this site.

And thanks for continually offering the codes. Is there a specific store where you are finding these Dr. Peppers?[/QUOTE]

There's no magic store or anything of that sort where I get the codes, I actually work at a big University whose contract is bound to Coke Products, and select other locations on campus signed up for other cola such dr pepper or other distributors. I'm able to get so many caps all the time because I work in a research building where everyone lives off of caffeine and I just told everyone to save their caps for me... i'm also a ps3 gamer so these have no use for me other then the fact helping other CAG's out... and i took your advice and have started sending PM's to users. thanks for the tip. that is all! k bye lol

[quote name='Parkerktm']Quick question, what happens if i redeem the codes for skate three but i don't have skate 3 played or even on my gamertag yet?[/QUOTE]

It actually links to your EA account if you have created one. I got the BFBC2 DLC but don't have the game yet. I've been holding out for Dragon age but it seems that I'll never see that...

[quote name='alamak']j3vqzdds743p
w9sqzddstq0f[/QUOTE]
This came up:

You Have Reached an Error:
We're sorry but the code you have entered is for the Dr Pepper Football program which has already ended.

[quote name='s8man888']This came up:

You Have Reached an Error:
We're sorry but the code you have entered is for the Dr Pepper Football program which has already ended.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea then. The cap looks exactly the same as the others I've posted and it says game ends 12/31/10. Thanks for the heads up, I won't waste my time collecting these from the people at work if they're no good anymore.

bread's done
Back