Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Just saw they put up DLC for Need For speed HP... 4 DLC cars... If anyone has 4 codes i would much appreciate it... thank you in advance and have a happy holiday... :D

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Just saw they put up DLC for Need For speed HP... 4 DLC cars... If anyone has 4 codes i would much appreciate it... thank you in advance and have a happy holiday... :D[/QUOTE]
:drool: at the 4 DLC cars...

I need 2 more codes!!!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm sitting on about 12 of these caps, can I still get the ME2 DLC?[/QUOTE]
Yep. I believe you have till the end of the year.

does anyone know what happens if you redeem the prizes from EA but you have yet to play the game and it's not on ur tag/no save data? Will it be there when you eventually get the game? Just curious.

[quote name='Parkerktm']does anyone know what happens if you redeem the prizes from EA but you have yet to play the game and it's not on ur tag/no save data? Will it be there when you eventually get the game? Just curious.[/QUOTE]
Nothing happens. The first/next time you play the game it will connect to the EA servers, and see that you are allowed to access the content.

Dr. Pepper and EA are assholes. here are my last 2 codes for u guys. I won't be useing them.

YLSW DHDF F4T9
3BJS DHD4 VLFG

The only reason I got Dr. Pepper is for MoH PS3, my bad for not checking. Don't have any of the other games, and Dr. Pepper applied the codes to Skate 3 on their own which pissed me off. EA won't fix it and Dr. Pepper wont either. No Dr. Pepper for me...the pricks.

[quote name='tokyoterror']Dr. Pepper and EA are assholes. here are my last 2 codes for u guys. I won't be useing them.

YLSW DHDF F4T9
3BJS DHD4 VLFG

The only reason I got Dr. Pepper is for MoH PS3, my bad for not checking. Don't have any of the other games, and Dr. Pepper applied the codes to Skate 3 on their own which pissed me off. EA won't fix it and Dr. Pepper wont either. No Dr. Pepper for me...the pricks.[/QUOTE]

Both give me this:

You Have Reached an Error:
We are sorry, but the code that you have entered is not valid. Please verify that you have entered the code correctly.

[quote name='tokyoterror']Dr. Pepper and EA are assholes. here are my last 2 codes for u guys. I won't be useing them.

YLSW DHDF F4T9
3BJS DHD4 VLFG

The only reason I got Dr. Pepper is for MoH PS3, my bad for not checking. Don't have any of the other games, and Dr. Pepper applied the codes to Skate 3 on their own which pissed me off. EA won't fix it and Dr. Pepper wont either. No Dr. Pepper for me...the pricks.[/QUOTE]
Already taken, but thanks anyway. Anybody else can spare one or two codes?

PQQX GHDF 1TDZ
H49H FHDH MDE6
N3K3 YHD3 9A4J
1VQW TVA6 9G0M
B3T6 9HDD R014
SH9P SJDY BHAT
HV0W TVA0 DWZ4

First come, first serve of course. Don't even care about lurkers anymore, I just want these damn things off my desk.

[quote name='DarkZion']PQQX GHDF 1TDZ
H49H FHDH MDE6
N3K3 YHD3 9A4J
1VQW TVA6 9G0M
B3T6 9HDD R014
SH9P SJDY BHAT
HV0W TVA0 DWZ4

First come, first serve of course. Don't even care about lurkers anymore, I just want these damn things off my desk.[/QUOTE]

i just tried the last two codes... both of them have been used
im not even going to bother with the rest of the codes.

Before yesterday I didn't know these Dr. Pepper DLC items existed, and the promo ends on 12/31/2010.
As it happens I want only one item, though I wouldn't turn down 2.
Can some kind soul help me out and send me a code by PM?

Yo. someone hook me up with a code. I'd like to get the DLC for NfSHP.
Anyone who gets me a code will be repaid surely!

[quote name='chankk']Yo. someone hook me up with a code. I'd like to get the DLC for NfSHP.
Anyone who gets me a code will be repaid surely![/QUOTE]

I can get you set with some codes later. I have a few at my house. When I get home I can PM you a few. How many do you need?

[quote name='Mirpkered']I can get you set with some codes later. I have a few at my house. When I get home I can PM you a few. How many do you need?[/QUOTE]

I want one too please :)

Too bad we didn't have this promotion in the UK :(

Would be much appreciated if anyone could PM me a code -- there are two weapons for BFBC2 I'm still trying to get my hands on...

[quote name='Wargamer']Anyone got ME2 codes for a poor soul? Just got the game a week ago, missed this promo. :([/QUOTE]

Actually, any code would work for it. You chose which game you want the content for.

[quote name='typical guy']Actually, any code would work for it. You chose which game you want the content for.[/QUOTE]

Well then, I'll rephrase:

Anyone got some codes for a poor soul? Just got Mass Effect 2 a week ago, missed this promo. :(

[quote name='Wargamer']Well then, I'll rephrase:

Anyone got some codes for a poor soul? Just got Mass Effect 2 a week ago, missed this promo. :(
[/QUOTE]
I lucked out huge on the ME2 DLC. Back when the game was about to be released there was the XBL glitch that let you get all the DLC for free. I just got the game last week, and having all those weapons already available was awesome.

[quote name='Wargamer']Well then, I'll rephrase:

[/QUOTE]

Check your PM.

[quote name='dmzauk']Check your PM.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, got one of the 3 Helmets. Merry Xmas!

If anyone else feels generous to get me the other two, I will be grateful.

If anybody could please give me a code id be very grateful. ive look everywhere and no stores in my area have any :'(

Just send out some codes via PM. I can send out a few more but I do have a request for anyone that may have it.

Just got a Kinect so I'm hoping someone out there might have the 3 extra level code for Kinect Adventures.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']I have 3 extra codes first one to answer Scott Pilgrims band after Sex Bob-Omb gets them.[/QUOTE]

I know of his first band before it, Sonic & Knuckles. Does that count? I only need 2 codes BTW.

[quote name='bomberbadj']Can anybody pm me a Dr. Pepper code or two? I'm late to the game and I don't live in the US. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I need 2 more codes too for the ME2 Helmets, don't want to sound desparate but this offer ends in 3 days :cry:.

[quote name='Wargamer']Yeah, I need 2 more codes too for the ME2 Helmets, don't want to sound desparate but this offer ends in 3 days :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Codes can be redeemed until the 31st of January.

[quote name='Punluvin']Codes can be redeemed until the 31st of January.[/QUOTE]

Well that eases the hurry a tad but it then ends in a month basically. I hate limited time content...:bomb:

[quote name='Wargamer']Well that eases the hurry a tad but it then ends in a month basically. I hate limited time content...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I agree. If you can get a letter to California by Friday you can request 1 code from Dr. Pepper for free.

[quote name='Wargamer']Congrats Punluvin[/QUOTE]

If I get a hold of any more codes, I'll PM them to you Wargamer.

i'd like request some codes from fellow cags. i don't drink soda and will not in order to get virtual gear. i however have a room mate who does but for some reason despises dr pepper. he however loves coke. i can barter you some code reward points in exchange for dr pepper points. i'm mainly looking to get mass effect 2 stuff

bread's done
Back