Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Well if it isnt any trouble, I hate asking this but if anyone has a spare code can they PM it to me please, I just need one more for the last mass effect dlc, theyve been real hard to get since i dont live in the states.

[quote name='SomebodyNowhere']in case anybody still needs items
WD1M6WAH7WFJ
QV3WVMAJ1LFR
JR4XLGAW7FPF
ER1WJPAGWBMW[/QUOTE]

all 4 codes taken by lurkers

If anyone else happens to have any codes laying around, I would be much appreciative if they could PM a couple to me.

I just picked up ME2 yesterday and can't find any of the caps I had set aside last month (wife must have actually cleaned them off my desk).

Thanks.

[quote name='Mirpkered']For those needing caps:
I have a few. If you want some of them please send me a PM and I'll hook you up

Happy New Year everyone![/QUOTE]

Awesome thank you for that code!
Dont need the second one so ill Pm it to whoever asks first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an extra code. First person to PM me can have it.

The code has been claimed. PM sent.

It's soo strange.
I registered the codes and claimed them with my EA account linked to my gamertag but oddly I haven't received any of the specact items I chose.

Can someone shed some light on this?

They should show up in-game. Go to your stats screen and scroll to the end of the weap list of each class. You should see the guns if everything thing is working right. To equip the SpecOps items, choose a class and/or weapon with a "+" next to it. I haven't played in a few months and am going by memory, but I believe that should work.

Already done that, it's supposed to be shown in a pop-up as soon as I enter main menu.
This problem has already been reported on Dr Peppers youtube channel and my best odds are that the problem occur due to the promotional ended 31/12

I have 4 codes I was planning to use on the PS3 version of the BFBC2 way back when I thought dreams could still come true....

PM me if you want them.

+++CODES TAKEN+++

This is just in!

Dr Pepper just updated their promo!

Unique Downloadable Content (DLC) for applicable EA games (games subject to change):

Fight Night 5 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Dead Space 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Need for Speed Shift 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Playfish ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Battlefield: Bad Company 3 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Dr Pepper Football game ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
SSX Snowboarding ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Mass Effect 3 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
NFS 12 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Mass Effect 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Battlefield Heroes ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
The Sims 3 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Spore ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99

Edit: The site is buggy as hell and will give codes an error when entered saying they are not valid.
You can see on the prizes section this:
All Platforms. You start with this tab but however it's blank and you can't click on others.

PC
Mac
Other

I'm really tired of the site not working. I have a few codes and non of them work. I even bought a bottle just before christmas and it kept telling me the code is invalid. Not sure what do to. I'm starting to think they have just blocked all codes from working so they don't have to give out any more DLC.

Wow... I wondered if it was firefox causing problems so I tried to load the site in Internet Explorer and I keep getting an error saying the site does not support Internet Explorer 6. I have Internet Explorer 8 installed.

Hey, don't worry. They are currently updating the website and have blocked codes for now since the DLC page isn't implanted. Just head to the prizes page and you'll notice that it is blank.

Just wait for them to fix this.

I received a code today at Taco Bell and it wasn't working on the site (kept coming up as invalid). I emailed them about the non working code and provided them with the code I was trying to use. Within 15 minutes I had a reply with a new working code and I was able to use it on the site no problem and even get BFBC:2 DLC with no problems.

Bah! Just picked up ME2 at christmas and was wondering why the codes I had been given weren't working. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Wow, so I had been entering in the codes, waiting to get the NFS cars when they updated the promotion and I lost all of my codes stored in the website. I hate them.
Sorry to beg, but if anyone has extras I would be very appreciative.

sent codes 3 days ago but they still haven't answered.

Edit:
Oh never mind. Just checked my mail, got the codes!

But I still haven't gotten my rewards.

[quote name='SheepHeep']This is just in!

Dr Pepper just updated their promo!

Unique Downloadable Content (DLC) for applicable EA games (games subject to change):

Dead Space 2 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
Mass Effect 3 ARV: $0.99 - $9.99
[/QUOTE]

These are the two that I am interested in. (Already got ME2 stuff back in the day). I don't understand the ARV and prices.

[quote name='kylerg']These are the two that I am interested in. (Already got ME2 stuff back in the day). I don't understand the ARV and prices.[/QUOTE]

Average Retail Value?

[quote name='ZForce915']If anyone still has some of these I'd like 3 of them. I'm just sitting down to play Mass Effect 2 for the first time.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy the game! Sorry I don't have any extras..

[quote name='ZForce915']If anyone still has some of these I'd like 3 of them. I'm just sitting down to play Mass Effect 2 for the first time.[/QUOTE]

I have Coke Rewards points to trade if people still use those.

Anybody seen the Dr. Peppers with the DLC codes yet?

I've looked at several locations, but the bottles I see have some Lady Antebellum promotion.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Anybody seen the Dr. Peppers with the DLC codes yet?

I've looked at several locations, but the bottles I see have some Lady Antebellum promotion.[/QUOTE]

It'll depend on the area and stuff but I'd give it a little while.

Also, I'd keep an eye on populated convenient stores and grocery displays.

I'll be keeping an eye out here as my local store was running a killer 2 for $1 to a $1.50 promotion thanks to a coupon and sales.

It sucks that some convenience stores will keep them in storage until they move the rest of the previous bottles. That happened with me and that Pepsi rockband promotion.

If you go to ign.com there is an advertisement banner from Dr Pepper/EA to generate a free code. They limit you to 1 free code a week but its something.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Anybody seen the Dr. Peppers with the DLC codes yet?

I've looked at several locations, but the bottles I see have some Lady Antebellum promotion.[/QUOTE]

I've seen them in a few Walgreens locations.

Thanks for the IGN.com link. Now that I have started the game I'm starting to see that the Mass Effect items aren't all that useful to have. I was able to get one of the 3 but the other two aren't worth worrying about. I'd still trade a coke rewards code for a Dr. Pepper code though.

[quote name='Shimmerz']If you go to ign.com there is an advertisement banner from Dr Pepper/EA to generate a free code. They limit you to 1 free code a week but its something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that once. Sucks that it's once a week, but I'm having a hard time imagining that it can't be broken down and exploited. If somebody were to save the page as an html, they'd have plenty of time to try. :D

Just so you guys know... You can buy cap codes on eBay for like $1.50 a code. If you really are having a hard time finding Dr. Pepper bottles and just want to get some codes quickly.

ok, found out you can just make a new dr pepper account (totally bogus email and name (doesnt need to be verified)) and use your actual EA account to claim the prizes. everytime you put in a new code from the IGN banner you need to create a new dr pepper account (DR PEPPER ACCOUNTY ONLY --- NOT EA). got all cars, one after another, all on the same EA account.

bought 4 20oz this morning (@ $1.99 a pop, ow) and so far the first 2 codes are being rejected by the site (with all possible permutations tried, awesome)

[quote name='ZForce915']... but I can't see how to get the Need for Speed stuff working.[/QUOTE]
No need to d/l or anything. The cars just show up when you launch the game and connect to Autolog. Keep in mind that these 4 cars are normally already available as pursuit cars...

Nissan 370Z Coupe - Sports Series
Porsche Cayman S - Performance
Dodge Viper SRT10 - Super Series
Porsche Panamera Turbo - Super Series

Note that due to the way most of the career races are setup, you may not be able to use them most of the time (i.e. restricted to a limited sub-set of specific cars). However, you are able to use them in free-roam and online races.

EDIT: none of these cars are 'exceptional', and you will probably find yourself picking other more capable cars most of the time anyway.

[quote name='mcpeepants']bought 4 20oz this morning (@ $1.99 a pop, ow) and so far the first 2 codes are being rejected by the site (with all possible permutations tried, awesome)[/QUOTE]

Email them and they will send you replacement codes.

FINALLY found the bottles at my local 7-11. Grabbed two, and I'm sipping on one.

Question for those who have downloaded the Mass Effect 2 items? How exactly does it work? It said something about logging into your Cerberus account in the game. Once you've done that, will it mention that you have items available for download or what?

Apologies. I haven't actually started Mass Effect 2. I just downloaded the original's DLC, so I'm going through a second playthrough before opening the sequel up.

bread's done
Back