Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='reddjoey']When did they add the XBL avatar stuff?[/QUOTE]

I think it was either today or yesterday. Didn't see it before.

[quote name='reddjoey']When did they add the XBL avatar stuff?[/QUOTE]

Wait, the what? Haha, I've not been interested in any of the games that they've been having items for so I've have not even looked at the site for quite a while. May have to take a look and see what's new.

I actually just took a code from a friend's house but it has 14 characters. The site says it requires 12. Any idea wtf is up?

Edit: Nevermind, after going through some pages I see they work on mycokerewards.com, right?

[quote name='sluggo']Here's a code: 3LTE KXB6 6MEV[/QUOTE]

Someone lurked it. Damn. I'm not surprised though. Thanks anyways for the kind gesture.

[quote name='sluggo']Ok got my hands on another code! G24Q HXBD A474 Enjoy!
[/QUOTE]

The code may have a typo. Can you please double-check it?

Sorry about that. I caught my mistake. Since you asked about it hellmutt i sent you a PM with the right code. I'll keep my eyes open for any more codes I can get for the rest of you CAGS

[quote name='sluggo']Sorry about that. I caught my mistake. Since you asked about it hellmutt i sent you a PM with the right code. I'll keep my eyes open for any more codes I can get for the rest of you CAGS[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sluggo, I got the code and used it to pick up the '6 Wolf Moon' tag. Much appreciated!

I have an Arby's code for the first to send me a DM.
(And if you don't hear a response from me by the end of the day... assume you weren't it.)

Sent out already.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sluggo']Another code for the CAGS!
PM4D KXBF 447F[/QUOTE]

Lurked again. You would think that these people would at least have the common decency to post that they used it and send you a thanks.

[quote name='zeros']Lurked again. You would think that these people would at least have the common decency to post that they used it and send you a thanks.[/QUOTE]

As my wife likes to say, "common decency - and common sense! - is very uncommon."

nowhere near my area are these promotions, its disappointing :( and i live in tri-state area

all the dr pepper bottles have stuff about 1,000,000 in scholarships

Hey guys, I dunno if this has been mentioned, but IGN has new DR. Pepper banner ads that generate the codes (again). Just got the BF3 avatar helmet. Had to make a new Dr. Pepper account, though, as the code refused to work with my old account.

Thanks, got one. I think they only allow one code per an account, here's mine: 7XWAAALMLATX
And the banner ad appeared for me at xbox360.ign.com

[quote name='MrPiggles']Thanks, got one. I think they only allow one code per an account, here's mine: 7XWAAALMLATX
And the banner ad appeared for me at xbox360.ign.com[/QUOTE]

Yup. That's where the banner appeared for me too. :whistle2:D

[quote name='MrPiggles']Thanks, got one. I think they only allow one code per an account, here's mine: 7XWAAALMLATX

Thanks i got it

[quote name='bomberbadj']Hey guys, I dunno if this has been mentioned, but IGN has new DR. Pepper banner ads that generate the codes (again). Just got the BF3 avatar helmet. Had to make a new Dr. Pepper account, though, as the code refused to work with my old account.[/QUOTE]

Mines not working? Is it the Every bottle/cup wins ad?
Edit: Different ad, got it to work.

How does it work? I'm watching the video and clicking through to the Dr. Pepper site, but I never see a code, so I can't change it to get something else...

Never mind, I just figured it out, it will be obvious when you get the right banner, it just basically says 'click for your free code'. I was looking at an EA / Dr. Pepper ad but it wasn't the right one. I finally completed my clean sweep of the PS3 items, thanks for posting that!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's raining codes! 20 different codes for you!

A1WAAAL1J7VL
J1WAAALKHRQZ
K1WAAALE3SN1
Q1WAAALEKWQ7
R1WAAALHQNMW
V1WAAALWFSB6
V1WAAALWFSB6
D3WAAALT44NG
S3WAAALQXK9P
H4WAAALZXJSV
P4WAAALY70TV
R4WAAALJHXXG
T4WAAAL0ABK3
V4WAAALTE3X1
X4WAAAL1M7SF
04WAAALTK3WT
74WAAALS3JGY
A6WAAALJ1KHW
D6WAAALZ3PY3
F6WAAALGVEPY

[quote name='A-Bomb']It's raining codes! 20 different codes for you!

A1WAAAL1J7VL
J1WAAALKHRQZ
K1WAAALE3SN1
Q1WAAALEKWQ7
R1WAAALHQNMW
V1WAAALWFSB6
V1WAAALWFSB6
D3WAAALT44NG
S3WAAALQXK9P
H4WAAALZXJSV
P4WAAALY70TV
R4WAAALJHXXG
T4WAAAL0ABK3
V4WAAALTE3X1
X4WAAAL1M7SF
04WAAALTK3WT
74WAAALS3JGY
A6WAAALJ1KHW
D6WAAALZ3PY3
F6WAAALGVEPY[/QUOTE]
I tried a couple of codes and it seems that each account is limited to a single Free 'WAAAL' code.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']I tried a couple of codes and it seems that each account is limited to a single Free 'WAAAL' code.[/QUOTE]

each code is limited to 1 account.....but whats stopping you from making more accounts?

made 5 separate accounts and reclaimed all 5 dog tags for BF3 on PC.

[quote name='A-Bomb']each code is limited to 1 account.....but whats stopping you from making more accounts?

made 5 separate accounts and reclaimed all 5 dog tags for BF3 on PC.[/QUOTE]
Laziness :cool:

07waaald3pdx
A9WAAALGLGXW
S9WAAAL0YZRD
V9WAAALFM99G
Y9WAAAL4RY0M
DAXAAALFG3RG
GAXAAALNAQJ4
QAXAAALYARRJ
VAXAAALRQA0Y
XAXAAALYZSKB