Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

All of the ones here have been used. Lurkers...

It sucks that I bought one Dr. Pepper (even though I don't really like it) and I got a 14 letter code that can't be used with this. Dr. Pepper told me to go eff myself practically when I emailed them. What's the best crap to buy to get 12 characters in the code? Just trying to get those multiplayer skins.

darn it i was asleep when these guys dumped the codes :(

obviously people are lurking and using them all up, or like one or two people are using more than their fair share

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']wheres the banner I cant find it?[/QUOTE]

i was getting codes last night from the ign page banner but its over they updated their ads, and i still need 3 more :(

[quote name='Tezuz']i was getting codes last night from the ign page banner but its over they updated their ads, and i still need 3 more :([/QUOTE]

Aww man I really wanted the pshome avatar.

Apologies if this was already known/posted, but medium drinks at Arby's (any soda, doesn't have to be a Dr. Pepper) have codes that work with this promotion. It directs you to http://arbys.com/games instead of the Dr. Pepper website, but it's the same stuff. I just picked up the Battlefield 3 avatar items.

[quote name='Flak']How much are people paying per soda?

The cheapest I've found around here is $1.77[/QUOTE]

I usually pay $1.50 if I get them around my block, but I work in midtown so if I get one there, it's like $1.87. I have like 7 of them I haven't used yet lol Forgot how good Dr. Pepper taste so I just kept buying them and haven't used them hahaha

[quote name='Flak']How much are people paying per soda?

The cheapest I've found around here is $1.77[/QUOTE]

You need a Dollar Tree I only pay a $1.00 there or if I go to Dollar General they are a $1.25.

I live in Spain and can't access to the promotion. Please, anyone who can send me two codes via PM, of course I'll invite if you have Paypal. :D

By posting about this it may very well make it completely irrelevant. I used a site called Listia, which is essentially like eBay without having to spend money. You get 400 credits for signing up & activating your account and you can earn more by listing an auction, linking your FB/Twitter account, completing offers/surveys and inviting friends to join the site. It's probably against the rules to post referral links but if you sign up you can use mine to get an additional 100 credits.

I was able to win an auction for 10 codes after just getting the initial starting credits but obviously after I post this it may no longer be that easy. I'm sorry to anyone who knew about this before I posted and have now ruined your chances of winning an auction.

As far as I know there is no way to give these tags so no point in asking. I accidentally redeemed the same tag twice and it just shows up in the game, it's not a code, so that was a complete waste for me.

I'm from Spain and I can't join this promo so I'll give 1 free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Coupon to the first user that send me a code for Battlefield 3 avatar helmet or a male avatar T-Shirt.

How to Redeem Your Coupon:

1. Ensure your printer is turned on and ready to print
  2. Click on the link below
  3. If prompted, install the coupon printer
  4. A new window will open signaling that your coupon is printing
  5. Your coupon prints

[quote name='Orgymang']By posting about this it may very well make it completely irrelevant. I used a site called Listia, which is essentially like eBay without having to spend money. You get 400 credits for signing up & activating your account and you can earn more by listing an auction, linking your FB/Twitter account, completing offers/surveys and inviting friends to join the site. It's probably against the rules to post referral links but if you sign up you can use mine to get an additional 100 credits.

I was able to win an auction for 10 codes after just getting the initial starting credits but obviously after I post this it may no longer be that easy. I'm sorry to anyone who knew about this before I posted and have now ruined your chances of winning an auction.[/QUOTE]
While this is a good idea, unless you're willing to tie a bank account/phone number to the account it's a waste of time to sign up. I didn't know you had to verify and crap. Already get enough unsolicited phone calls over here.

[quote name='soliunasm']While this is a good idea, unless you're willing to tie a bank account/phone number to the account it's a waste of time to sign up. I didn't know you had to verify and crap. Already get enough unsolicited phone calls over here.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, guess I should have mentioned that.

I will save you people some money buying and time saved asking people for codes. If you know someone that has the tags have them equip them and have him on the other team and knife him 5 times and you get that tag he has equiped. I wont be doing it unless it is a tag from another country exclusive and that is the only way to get it.

You can check how many you got of a tag in the soldier section. The ? in ?x means how many of that tag you have. If you want to get without doing such meh stuff you will sooner or later get them if you knife people off and on. My friend keeps nagging to knife me 4 more times so he can get my dino tag from preorder. I told him he had to work for it and kill me legit to earn it. I just felt sorry for you people paying for this stuff. I wont ask anyone to do it for me it just feels meh way of getting them. I like working for stuff why i keep playing. :)

Question: is anyone else getting an error trying to redeem a code today? My code was accepted. I wanted the Dr. Pepper skin. But when I try to redeem the prize, it says an unexpected error occurred, and to try again later. Hmm...

[quote name='soliunasm']While this is a good idea, unless you're willing to tie a bank account/phone number to the account it's a waste of time to sign up. I didn't know you had to verify and crap. Already get enough unsolicited phone calls over here.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up... I signed up for this website through facebook (thank God they didn't post anything i didn't want them to on my page and I didn't have to "like" them).

I found out that not all auctions require verification. I am not verified on the site and I have bid on a couple auctions that didn't require that authentication step. It must be up to the seller if they want to add that option to their auctions.

[quote name='Tezuz']i was getting codes last night from the ign page banner but its over they updated their ads, and i still need 3 more :([/QUOTE]

So this is over now ? Shoot, I didn't get a single code.

[quote name='Grammar Police']I've got two Dr. Pepper codes that I'm looking to get rid of for two Mt. Dew codes for MW3. I hate being the guy trading, but I'm already behind all of my friends in that game since I haven't played yet.[/QUOTE]

If you don't get any trades I'll take them ha... I dump stuff here all the time, trading isn't easy to do I find.

[quote name='r3dreck']If you don't get any trades I'll take them ha... I dump stuff here all the time, trading isn't easy to do I find.[/QUOTE]

Codes are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Grammar Police']Yeah, we'll see what happens. I'd much rather give them to people that need them than allow lurkers to steal them.[/QUOTE]

Or do contests/trivia/pm'ing them

Code drops are a lurkers love affair

[quote name='Parkerktm']I'll trade someone a Battlefield 3 Pre order exclusive Dog Tag Pack bundle for a few Dr Pepper Cap codes.

PM me[/QUOTE]

no one deal with this guy I sent him 16 bucks for his 1600 MSP code and he logged out 10 minutes afterward. that was 2 hours ago.

I want Dr Pepper codes. Looking to swap codes for them.

Have
2 mt dew caps (mw3)
3 coke rewards
30 coke rewards points (code is from McDonalds monopoly)

PM if interested :D

Anyone else having issues creating an account? Trying to register for the first time to redeem codes for the BF3 dog tags and even the drop down boxes for your age aren't working..

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Qb6v hkb6 63wb

Looks like I had some errors there, here's a new one

EWLK GTAW 9RVQ[/QUOTE]

I snatched the 2nd one, thanks man!

bread's done
Back