Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

Are these code tied to your EA account? I dont care much for these dlc stuff. I pick a few off the garbage then enter them online to test the code. None of them are redeem. apparently, i reach the 10 cap limit for the day.

I got one remaining if someone wants to test it
9hfeh4bwkxkk

[quote name='fatbeer']Are these code tied to your EA account? I dont care much for these dlc stuff. I pick a few off the garbage then enter them online to test the code. None of them are redeem. apparently, i reach the 10 cap limit for the day.

I got one remaining if someone wants to test it
9hfeh4bwkxkk
[/QUOTE]

We are sorry, but the code that you have entered has already been activated.

Are these codes tied to EA account? I haven't activate my 7 other codes. i gave 3 to my friend but he didn't test them out. I don't care much about these dlc stuff.

[quote name='GuyManDude']Wait, people are actually trying to get money/dlc for their Dr Pepper codes?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Some retard expected me to buy a $2.99 PSN code and give it to him in exchange for one of his Dr Pepper codes. Jack-assess these days, huh?
[quote name='fatbeer']Are these codes tied to EA account? I haven't activate my 7 other codes. i gave 3 to my friend but he didn't test them out. I don't care much about these dlc stuff.[/QUOTE]
No, Dr Pepper codes are not tied to your EA account.

[quote name='dotCody']
No, Dr Pepper codes are not tied to your EA account.[/QUOTE]

thanks. anybody want any codes? Tell me the game, system and dlc type. I'll give you the codes then you check to see if you can redeem them.

It seem like codes might be tied to account. The codes didn't work when other people activate them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatbeer']thanks. anybody want any codes? Tell me the game, system and dlc type. I'll give you the codes then you check to see if you can redeem them.[/QUOTE]

Umm, Battlefield 3; Xbox 360; Opener Dog Tag please?

Dog tags are tied to the EA Account, you don't actually get a code to redeem it. I think most things are tied to your EA Account, except for avatar stuff.

[quote name='fatbeer']thanks. anybody want any codes? Tell me the game, system and dlc type. I'll give you the codes then you check to see if you can redeem them.[/QUOTE]

Mass effect 2, Sentry Interface, Xbox 360. Please and much appreciated

Ps: Pls Pm me the code

Ok guys, stop sending me PM. The codes seem to be tie in with your EA login. I shouldn't test all those dr pepper codes. I was testing them to see if they work or not since they came off the street and I didn't know if they're redeem or not. If I get some more, I give you guys the codes from the cap to test them out.

[quote name='DestroCobra']Have 4 codes you guys can use.

bwwqd0b9p63p
063sd0b6gnr1
r94de0bktfkt
mfxpd0bxkbg7

Enjoy them
[/QUOTE]

very nice of you, took the 1st one thank you

[quote name='DestroCobra']Have 4 codes you guys can use.

bwwqd0b9p63p
063sd0b6gnr1
r94de0bktfkt
mfxpd0bxkbg7

Enjoy them
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I got 2 of your codes!

Not a problem I get them from my work they sell the Diet Dr. Peppers. I get them with the codes only wanted one thing out of all of the stuff which was the helmet. Got it and give away the rest of the codes cause I don't have any of the games.

'ello!

Free code hidden within one of these
spoilers!
Not here...
This would be too easy!
I apologize if this is annoying.
Congratulations! Ooh I'm mean.. no not here.
:booty:
It's in the next one, I promise!
R7DERYBZJWKE
I bet you thought it wouldn't be there didn't you?!
Okay you can stop now there isn't anymore.
Seriously stop looking!
:drool:
THE END

[quote name='Kotomine']'ello!

Free code hidden within one of these
spoilers!
Not here...
This would be too easy!
I apologize if this is annoying.
Congratulations! Ooh I'm mean.. no not here.
:booty:
It's in the next one, I promise!
R7DERYBZJWKE
I bet you thought it wouldn't be there didn't you?!
Okay you can stop now there isn't anymore.
Seriously stop looking!
:drool:
THE END
[/QUOTE]

got it thanks.. nice hunt by the way. lol.

If anyone could help me out I'm trying to get all the Dr. Pepper-related Skate 3 DLC. If you have any unwanted codes, please PM me. Thanks CAG'ers.

bread's done
Back