Dr Pepper Ultimate Gaming House Contest

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
http://www.mlgpro.com/drpepper/register

Prizes: Grand Prize: One year supply of Dr Pepper, Sharp 42” TV, Bose Surround Sound System, TV stand, Xbox 360 Elite, Games/Blu Ray Discs, HP Laptop/Desktop, Panasonic Projector, iTunes Gift Card, Blacklights, Mini Fridge, LoveSac, MLG Astro A40 Headset System, Wallbanger, MLG Merchandise (1 MLG hoodie, 1 MLG t-shirt, 1 MLG baseball cap) (total approximate retail value: US$6,000)
2nd Prize – One year supply of Dr Pepper, Samsung 23” TV, Xbox 360 Elite, Blu-Ray DVD Player, Games/ Blu Ray Discs, Mini Fridge, LoveSac, MLG Astro A40 Headset System, MLG Merchandise (1 MLG hoodie, 1 MLG t-shirt, 1 MLG baseball cap) (total approximate retail value: US$2,500)
3rd Prize – One year supply of Dr Pepper, MLG Event TV, Xbox 360 Elite, Mini Fridge, MLG Astro A40 Headset System, MLG Merchandise (1 MLG hoodie, 1 MLG t-shirt, 1 MLG baseball cap) (total approximate retail value: US$1,500)
One (1) 1st prize will be awarded to each winner of each of the 4 Drawings. Each such 1st prize winner will receive two (2) roundtrip coach airfare from the airport closest to winner’s home to the UGH location and one (1) hotel room for two (2) nights, plus two (2) passes to attend all UGH events at a TBD location taking place October or November 2008 (exact date TBD) (total approximate retail value: US$2,000)
Winners of each of the 4 Drawings and the Video Contest must be available to attend the UGH and must be present at the UGH to be eligible for the Sweepstakes Grand Prize drawing. In addition, all such winners must be available for press and media interviews

one entry per drawing period~
The entry period for the first Drawing will begin on April 2, 2008, and end on April 28, 2008.
The entry period for the second Drawing will begin on Monday, April 29, 2008, and end on Thursday, June 22, 2008.
The entry period for the third Drawing will begin on Monday, June 23, 2008, and end on Thursday, July 20, 2008.
The entry for the fourth Drawing period will begin on Monday, July 21, 2008, and end on Thursday, October 9, 2008.
(There will also be a video contest beginning on June 23, 2008, and ending on August 27, 2008)
Open to residents of the U.S. 18+
ends Thursday, October 9, 2008

All Participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least 13 years old as of date of entry. Children under 13 are not permitted to register for this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Minors (under 18 years old or under 19 years old in Alabama and Nebraska) at the time of entry must have his/her parent or legal guardian sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. If a minor wins a prize, the prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who signed the release. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Only one (1) prize per household per Drawing, Video Contest or Sweepstakes. Employees of MLG, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., the Sweepstakes' participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
Woo hoo! Finally something I can enter ^_^ Thanks OP!!!

woohoo thanks op! I might just win this, since I got my free hot tamales in the mail yesterday, it could be the beginning of a streak! :lol:

HOLY SASKATCHEWAN!!!

For the love of Goddess, PLEASE change the colour of the link text.
Blinding headache and I think I can feel a seizure coming on.

Signed OP

By the way all...

RULE: As mandated by CAG, whenever a member of the CAG community wins any contest they found out about on this site, 50% of the winnings or an equivilent to 50% is to go to me!!!!!

Haha not really. But good luck all CAGers!

Great find OP! I'm in, thanks.

[quote name='shieryda']Thanks, OP. By the way, what's a "LoveSac"?[/quote]

Is it one of those giant badass beanbag chairs? I'm at work and the hell if I'm googling "LoveSac"

What the hell? I get this when I try to sign up, "Please supply valid information. Please note that if you already filled out this form for 04/28/2008 drawing, you can not enter again."

I'm 100% sure that the information I filled in is valid and I have not signed up once before. Oh well, no biggie.

Thanks OP, entered.

And yes LoveSacs are big foam beanbags. There's a LoveSac store near me, I thought about getting one once but they're a bit too pricey.

bread's done
Back