Dracula X for PC engine

baseball-star

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can get some sealed Drecula x's for PC engine for cheap? I'd like to pay approximately $10-$20, b/c I think I can then sell them for much more $$$ on ebay. Please help a dude out, I'm trying to buy a 2nd home so that I can get out of Buffalo for the winter. BRRRR!!! its cold here. Later chaps.

Couldn't you have combined this and the Panzer Dragoon Saga thread into one thread? Thus making life (and the inevitible flaming) easier?

Holy shit, he's asking for what, at what price???? Hey wake up, doesn't the original poster realize that if other posters and cheapassgamers could get a sealed copy of Dracula X for $10-$20 sealed, they would have bought it for themselves!! It's one of the hardest games to find at a good price used not to mention sealed. What a damb ass!!!!!!!!! :lol: I'm sure if other cheapassgamers could find it for that price they would sell it for themselves on ebay. Am I right?????

"Nobody wants to buy your drugs here, Louie."

If we knew of a way to help a fellow CAG inexpensively get a game they wanted to PLAY, we would, often even going out of our way to do so. This site is not about making a business of buying up cheap games to sell on eBay. I'm not saying selling things on eBay is wrong, it just isn't what we are generally about.

How did you pick Dracula ("Drecula"?) X? Pretty much if you can find a source for any item at 1/10 of the going ending price on eBay, you can make a profit. Why that specific game? Why not ask for a $100,000 leer jet, a $10,000 brand new ferrari, or a $10 hundred dollar bill?

At least there are companies that still sell Jets and Ferraris. Sealed PC-Engine games? A source (i.e. more than one copy)? Your request just doesn't make any sense.

actually, you probably would have luck on this if you go to japan. The only problem is that people are all combing the bins for a copy of radiant silvergun or drac x to resell on ebay.

I will say this just once: if you are buying games to get rich from selling them on ebay, you will ultimately come out behind. If you gaming and collecting bc it is fun, by all means, keep checking the thrift shops/pawn shops for the rare finds, and if you know what youre looking for you can get some nice finds for cheap.

Just keep checking for garage sales and thrift shops etc, but really, i come away empty handed 9 times out of ten so it has gotten to the point where it is no longer worth the time it takes to scope through bins etc

bread's done
Back