Drag Me To Hell deals?

[quote name='SuperJedi']Where for $15?[/QUOTE]

Wait, I speak fluent Masterkyo. Allow me to translate:

The motion picture, "Drag Me To Hell" was above average.
There weren't enough frightening moments for my tastes.
I would advise against purchasing this unless you find the Blu-Ray version for less then 15 American dollars.

[quote name='Zimmy']Wait, I speak fluent Masterkyo. Allow me to translate:

I would advise against purchasing this unless you find the Blu-Ray version for less then 15 American dollars.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I would advise against purchasing this unless you find the Blu-Ray version for less then 15 American dollars.[/QUOTE]

Haha, gold star sir.

I watched it last night after avoiding it in theaters because of the pg13 rating. I gotta say, it was cheesy, but it was fun as hell, definitely worth the 25$ pricetag, imo.

LOL, Epic post

Also, great movie...looks like Amazon or Target has it for $25 and well worth it

I bought it off Amazon for $24.99. I have over 100 blu rays and that is the most I've ever paid for a single blu ray movie. I just couldn't wait for it to drop in price. When I went to Best Buy and Target yesterday, they were sold out of the Drag Me to Hell blu rays.

I watched it last night and it looks and sounds perfect. I think all the blu ray review sites gave it a 5 out of 5 for picture and sound quality,

I ended up getting it at Target for 24.99. On the case itself, there was a coupon to save $4 if I bought Land of the Lost (dvd or blu) with it. I picked up Land of hte Lost dvd for 15.99 and saved $4. If you like both movies, not a terrible deal.

Seems very strange that a recent Raimi release wouldn't have a commentary track, my double-dip sense is tingling. I'll probably only pick up this version if I can get it for quite cheap some time in the future.

:applause:

[quote name='andruuuuuuuu']I think you can get the blu-ray for 19.99 at Borders using the 50% off coupon they have for today[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I did.

...also picked up the Polergeist BD Digibook for $17.49

Border's had some decent deals if you looked hard enough.

bread's done
Back