Dragon Age 2 $14.99 @ Amazon (360)

Damn, if I would have posted the deal when I bought it I would have been first. Didn't think of it then.

Can anybody speak to the quality of this game? It's at my house but unfortunately my PS3 is at college, so I won't be able to get a crack at the game until Monday.

If you can find a copy of it at Blockbuster, you can include it in the 3 for 20$ deal. That's how I got my copy. For 5 bucks more I picked up Shattered Dimensions and Test Drive Unlimited 2 with it.

[quote name='mcg24']http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-2-Xbox-360/dp/B0047TG2R0

Haven't seen this deal mentioned anywhere. Has it been at this low of a price before or am I missing something.

They did have the deal for the PS3, I picked myself up a copy, but it seems the deal has since died as the price is back up to $25. Those of you with an XBOX might want to get in on this quick as the price may be going up for you in the near future.[/QUOTE] No this is a pretty good deal..

I lucked into a clearance copy at Target this week for 8.50. I'd already beat it and traded it in, but couldn't resist at that price, I wouldn't mind another playthrough and trying the dlc in the future.

I am just on my 1st playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins. Still have everything else to do from the Ultimate Edition, so I have lots of time. Seems this game (and battlefield 3) might carry me through next year, so I'm in no rush :)

[quote name='mcg24']Damn, if I would have posted the deal when I bought it I would have been first. Didn't think of it then.

Can anybody speak to the quality of this game? It's at my house but unfortunately my PS3 is at college, so I won't be able to get a crack at the game until Monday.[/QUOTE]

Buy Origins. Dragon Age II is no where near Origins in terms of quality. Dragon Age II is worth $10 at most, while Origins has to be one of the best games I ever played.

bread's done
Back