Dragon Age and UFC and lions and tigers and bears...

Thanks for the bump, that's too bad about the casing getting cracked. If you lived in SoCal I would give you one of my extras, I think I have three that are unused.

What was the brand of the case? I don't think that I have ever heard of a PC case cracking before :shock:. That must have been one hell of a gaming session:lol:. I've been buying the Steam sale games, I bought quite a few for less than $5 :D.

Hopefully you're having a good time. I've been busy playing L4D with some friends since most of my family caught the Flu. I was going to play my new Wii games with my nieces and nephews but I've been staying away because I can't afford to get sick.

Free bump...
The new title threw me, I almost didn't recognize your thread :lol:.
So how's the hand doing? Hopefully you're doing better so that it won't bother you too much when you're building that computer ;).

Free bump...

and all computers are game friendly, it just depends on what you want to play :lol:. I have my nieces play Reader Rabbit and The Magic School Bus on an old Pentium 200 mHz :cool:.

:lol: I'm glad you don't still need R.R. but what about W.i.t.W. is Carmen San Diego:lol:.

Seriously though all you need to play most of today's titles is a dual core P4, 4GB RAM and a newer graphics card. I probably won't upgrade anything in my PC for the next year or two, then I want to get an i7, newest Radeon card, and Windows 8;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Free bump...
what's zombie island?[/QUOTE]

borderlands dlc, real fun. Cept, there really isn't any good
loot from it. :drool:

Fyi, Red Faction: Guerilla is extermely fun. Also had the time to go through Demon's Souls which is a monster of its own. Getting LBP GOTY soon...

[quote name='OldSchool77']I guess I'll have to wait for the Borderlands GOTY edition that has all the DLC then ;)[/QUOTE]

As soon as I realized how much Borderlands was alike to FO3, I called a
Borderlands GOTY edition down the road.

I understand where your coming from bro! So many good games are coming out, but I am going to have to pass out on some of em. My backlog is eating me alive atm. Get DS/LBP/RF:G sometime down the road so we can get some matchmaking going.

bread's done
Back