Dragon Age EA daily deal by 12 Pm PST

Seeing as they only have DA:O and Awakening available for the PC, hopefully this offer extends to the Ultimate Edition as well.

[quote name='mitnosi']This is for tomorrow, correct?[/QUOTE]

I copied and pasted the blurb, read it?

Note:
MSRP is $49.95 for 360/PS3 UE and $39.95 for PC UE. For just Origins and Awakening for the PC it's $29.95 apiece, though the Digital Deluxe version of Origins is $24.95.

The % off offer is usually applied to the MSRP, not the current "promo" prices.

It's interesting that they are setting a time for completion and a time for sale that's separate. I guess they got too many complaints about the old system.

[quote name='confoosious']It's interesting that they are setting a time for completion and a time for sale that's separate. I guess they got too many complaints about the old system.[/QUOTE]

Yea at least they are paying attention to the complaints. Now we don't have to sit and wait for it to hit the quota :D

New to these flash deals, is there a set number available and deal ends when they sell them, or is it available for like an hour?

[quote name='mitnosi']New to these flash deals, is there a set number available and deal ends when they sell them, or is it available for like an hour?[/QUOTE]

It's a set number. They release a code which can be applied to your cart for the discount. Also applying the code does not guarantee you the discount, if someone checks out the last copy before you then the price gets bumped back up.

[quote name='gotdott']It's a set number. They release a code which can be applied to your cart for the discount. Also applying the code does not guarantee you the discount, if someone checks out the last copy before you then the price gets bumped back up.[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. Thanks.

Anyone know if multiple codes can be stacked? I have one of those 25% off birthday codes :p

[quote name='popaloo']If any of you have a Kmart within travel distant.

The ultimate edition is 24.99 as of today. Ps3 + 360[/QUOTE]
How about the PC version?

I'm still trying to get Best Buy to PM the Kmart deal for 50% off from this week, but the weekly ad was so ambiguously and confusingly written(shows DA O UE for PS3/360 for $59.99, then shows the 360 version at $49.99, which the fuck is it?) that the people from a BB yesterday refused to PM it because 'the $60 price is 50% off already'.

Not to mention someone actually picked up at the closest Kmart that I was trying to PM from when the people from BB called and said they 'don't have any of the UE in stock' supposedly. First time in EVER that someone is electronics and they actually do their job.:roll:

I'll probably miss out on this like the last time cuz some will order 5-6 copies.

Is this national and just for today?

[quote name='Muthafodder']Is this national and just for today?[/QUOTE]
It's supposed to be national, but good luck finding a Kmart with it in stock.:whistle2:#

[quote name='Muthafodder']Is this national and just for today?[/QUOTE]

mm not sure if its just today or not, but definitely national.

[quote name='bananafish900']I want a beta key please[/QUOTE]

Amazon emailed me a Darkspore beta key ealier this week and I would gladly give it away but it is now expired, I only had a couple of days to redeem it. If you want to get in the beta you can always sign up for one HERE.

[quote name='crazydom2']Is this going to be on the Ultimate Edition or only Origins and Awakening separately?[/QUOTE]

I skimmed through the comments on the deal, and somewhere in there someone asked this. The EA Flash Deals account responded and specified it would work with the UE as well.

I'm not ashamed to admit I created an alternate account to like that post. I've missed this deal far too many times to miss again.

[quote name='Masterkyo']DO NOT FORGET KMART have Dragon Age: Ultimate Collection (PS3/360) $24.99 this week instore Sale ONLY.[/QUOTE]

Wow just got my excuse to go to Kmart :applause:

[quote name='Masterkyo']DO NOT FORGET KMART have Dragon Age: Ultimate Collection (PS3/360) $24.99 this week instore Sale ONLY.[/QUOTE]

Just picked up the last copy at my store while on lunch. No more having my finger on the trigger for a flash deal. Thanks! :bouncy:

F***!!

I was going to check Kmart yesterday for Origins and ended up going to Target (Which was a total waste of time if you were wondering).

[quote name='Optical']I'm looking to get the PC version.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm i've read the PC version is far superior to the console versions. May have to rethink my purchase.

The MSRP on Kmart's website says $59.99, not $49.99.

[quote name='ProggleRock']The MSRP on Kmart's website says $59.99, not $49.99.[/QUOTE]

It's different in-store. Just came back with one for $25.

bread's done
Back