Dragon Age II Issac Clark Inspired Armor Contest

Well I Have An Old Dragon Age 2 Issac Clarke Armor code That I Dont Need So I'm Going to Hold a Contest For..All You Have To Do to Enter Is Post A Message Stating Why You Should get this DLC This DLC.
I Will Sent The Code To The Winner on Sunday 9/11/11

Edit: You Need A Better Reason Than Your A Huge Fan Of Either of The Games

And The Winner Is:

JMClarkent

Last edited by a moderator:
I should get the DLC because I don't have any dlc for DA2 and would love some. I am a big fan of both games, so there's that too, even if that doesn't matter.

I shouldn't get this dlc because I already have it and would probably just give it to someone else anyway...oh wait, why you SHOULD? Ah, nevermind :X

I am a huge dead space fan, and never haven't got around to playing dragon age 2 yet. so I'd love to run around as issac when I do! :p

Because my DA character perfectly combines the strength of Clark Kent and the smooth, soulful voice of Issac Hayes.

The Issac Clarke armor would tie the package together in a fashion similar to "The Dude's" rug.

I would like it because I plan on picking up this game soon and would love to have some dlc to start out with. Thanks for the giveaway, op.

Buddhists say that material possessions are fleeting but since this is not a real possession but a virtual one it is ok for me to have this :)

If you've played Dead Space 2, you can get the armor for free. Go to the bioware DA2 site to find out how.

The armor is junk and I never used it.

bread's done
Back