Dragon Age Inquisition DELUXE pre-order (Amazon, GS)

ocbballer727

CAGiversary!
Just stopped into a gamestop and noticed they are taking pre-orders on the new Dragon Age Inquisitions on PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE and XBOX 360. It has a retail of $69.99 for the Deluxe and since the price on this Deluxe edition is only $10 more than the regular edition I assume this version will sell out quickly.

here is what the deluxe version will include:

• Skyhold Throne – Rule the Inquisition from an ancient dragon skull.
  • Red Hart Halla – Mount or Fast Travel Beast
  • Bog Unicorn – Mount
  • Digital Soundtrack
  • Special Multi-class Weapons
  • Inquisitor Armor
  • Armored Mount

Armored Mount
HORSE ARMOR! :rofl:

14HCI385_DAI_preorder_Horse_F3_718x305_72dpi._V337952540_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, the people that insist that everything should qualify as a deal and don't understand why people that don't visit here multiple times a day might be upset when the board gets cluttered and they can't find actual deals aren't douchey, right? Personally, I find it annoying when threads like this pop up because I click thinking something is actually below MSRP or some truly limited item. It would be nice if for once the anything goes people would admit this isn't a deal and self-police their own threads and relocate them to an appropriate place other than the deals section.
Lol oh god forbid they waste five seconds of your day from clicking on the thread then clicking the back button.

Typical EA, charge extra for shit that nowadays are included free (games getting LE versions that are the same price as regular but include extra stuff. I.E. infamous ss among others).

Although I will end up getting whatever CE they announce because I'm a huge Bioware fan.
Well its gamers fault for buying the "extra stuff". Several years ago you got the game and you got it all. Now they slice off a few things and charge a premium for it.

Lol oh god forbid they waste five seconds of your day from clicking on the thread then clicking the back button.
If it was just a few threads it wouldn't be worth complaining about. Unfortunately, dozens of similar threads pop up every day and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. It's really sad that people like yourself feel it's ok to waste other people's time. I guess you must have a strong sense of entitlement that tells you that whatever works best for you is the way it should be and that other people's time and opinions are of little or no value.

If it was just a few threads it wouldn't be worth complaining about. Unfortunately, dozens of similar threads pop up every day and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. It's really sad that people like yourself feel it's ok to waste other people's time. I guess you must have a strong sense of entitlement that tells you that whatever works best for you is the way it should be and that other people's time and opinions are of little or no value.
Thank you for enriching this thread.

MSRP for a mainstream CE game that's being sold at multiple retailers isn't a deal, its an announcement. Sometimes exceptions like if its terribly limited, retailer exclusive, or some kind of obscure game we may not have heard of otherwise but a dragons age game? That's as much of a deal as starting a thread every time call of duty comes out and giving links to the hardened edition at MSRP.

Besides I have no plans to buy this at all. Ill wait for the eventual game of the year edition that will have this stuff plus all of their DLC packs bundled together in one package like they always do.

There are way too many other games Id rather play out and coming out, so I can wait a year to get a GOTY edition or whatever the hell it will be and just play it then. There was a time Id have bought this but ever since their acquisition by EA biowares quality overall has taken a severe nose dive.

MSRP for a mainstream CE game that's being sold at multiple retailers isn't a deal, its an announcement. Sometimes exceptions like if its terribly limited, retailer exclusive, or some kind of obscure game we may not have heard of otherwise but a dragons age game? That's as much of a deal as starting a thread every time call of duty comes out and giving links to the hardened edition at MSRP.

Besides I have no plans to buy this at all. Ill wait for the eventual game of the year edition that will have this stuff plus all of their DLC packs bundled together in one package like they always do.

There are way too many other games Id rather play out and coming out, so I can wait a year to get a GOTY edition or whatever the hell it will be and just play it then. There was a time Id have bought this but ever since their acquisition by EA biowares quality overall has taken a severe nose dive.
Why would you click on the thread then? Just to bitch? Thats why threads have a title you can read before entering. If it is something like this that you are not even interested in then dont.

Maybe the Deluxe will end up being rare, not likely, but who knows? Are you going to come and complain when someone posts a thread saying that the CE version of this game is on sale?

I thank the TS for creating this thread and hope to see many, many more like them. If for no other reason than to ruin the days of OCD freaks like Mr_hat.

Why would you click on the thread then? Just to bitch? Thats why threads have a title you can read before entering. If it is something like this that you are not even interested in then dont.

Maybe the Deluxe will end up being rare, not likely, but who knows? Are you going to come and complain when someone posts a thread saying that the CE version of this game is on sale?

I thank the TS for creating this thread and hope to see many, many more like them. If for no other reason than to ruin the days of OCD freaks like Mr_hat.
For the same reason you responded to my post I suppose. You didn't have to read it, you could have ignored it, but you didn't, you chose to actually take the time to complain about me and worse yet you chose to call me names like a freak.

And no I wouldn't complain if the CE was on sale. If it were on sale then it would be a deal wouldn't it?

Most deluxe DLC included in pre-orders have either no effect on gameplay what-so-ever or are obsolete by mid/late game.  Does that apply to this as well?  If so, it does not justify $10 more IMHO.  Sure you may look different than others, but in game, does anyone other than yourself really care that much?  This game looks great, but I will wait for the eventual Ultimate/GOTY Edition with bonus scenarios and add on content instead.

Just stopped into a gamestop and noticed they are taking pre-orders on the new Dragon Age Inquisitions on PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE and XBOX 360. It has a retail of $69.99 for the Deluxe and since the price on this Deluxe edition is only $10 more than the regular edition I assume this version will sell out quickly.
How the F is this a deal??? Report to mods and have OP banned a month for this lol.

More like Mr_asshat am I right?

Pre-ordered to get my bioware rpg on! That and because i don't want to waste 15 bucks a month extra to slay medieval monsters.

Pre-ordered to get my bioware rpg on! That and because i don't want to waste 15 bucks a month extra to slay medieval monsters.
Online, people say it's only $15/month. But then I tell them: $60 for the game, $180 subscription fee to play for a year ==> total: $240 in one year. If they play for 2 years, it becomes $420. They could buy a PS4 for the price of that game. And that scares them. Lol.

bread's done
Back