Dragon Age: Origins 37.79 $ at amazon (retail price drop soon?)

This is actually only for the PS3 version and it is by a 3rd-party seller that is Fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon's own price for both 360 & PS3 versions is currently $44.99

single player games outside of anything that doesn't have Mario in it drop in price the fastest...plus the expansion is out.

[quote name='cRodz']this game is still 60 bucks? =/[/QUOTE]

You get $60 worth of game, although the game can be a little glitchy.

[quote name='cRodz']this game is still 60 bucks? =/[/QUOTE]

they've had a bunch of deals recently to get $10 - $20 off DA:O. From the EA store, BB, TRU, etc. It'll drop or another deal will pop up soon enough...and though I didn't pay $59.99, it's definitely worth that if you like this type of game.

This game should drop soon because when I bought a copy off the EAstore a few weeks ago, the DLC that was included expired late April(which i believe is a $15 value). I'm not sure whether it was just mine or for everyone because it said it on the box. I'm sure down the road there will be a bundle with DA:O with Awakenings though.

I still don't think EA would make a GOTY edition of the game. Im guessing EA would do a bundle like walmart did with bioshock 2 where you get the first bioshock free.

bread's done
Back