Dragon Age Origins 39.99$ (ps3-360), 34.99$ (PC) Amazon's DOTD

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I got it for $20ish using the awesome EAstore coupon XD[/QUOTE]
i want it for 20ish but for the pc, but i couldn't use the coupon because it was $39.99 lol.

thanks for the info op, but thats still a little high for me.

[quote name='jab1235']i want it for 20ish but for the pc, but i couldn't use the coupon because it was $39.99 lol.

thanks for the info op, but thats still a little high for me.[/QUOTE]

It works on orders $39.99 and up.

[quote name='GuardianE']It works on orders $39.99 and up.[/QUOTE]

Actually it works for $39.95 and up. That is the cost of the Awakening expansion, which the code works on as well.

Dragon Age Origins (360) for 19.99 +tax was good enough for me! Used the EA $20 off coupon. Those who want this shame should definately check out the thread on the EA coupon. I jumped on it right away... ;-)

Yeah, order Dragon Age (and some cheap random DLC if you need to get over 39.95) on the EA store for $20 with the coupon. You can get the physical copy shipped, so there's no reason to buy it from Amazon right now.

This 'deal' is completely inferior to the EA.com $20 off $39.95 coupon. Find filler if you need.

[quote name='jamesbrown']wtf they had this deal back in december complete B.S.[/QUOTE]

They had a better deal in November, for black Friday, less than a month after release.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']The PC version is superior to the console version in almost every way.[/QUOTE]

Unless, of course, your PC can't even play it.

I read this and saved $20. Thanks!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I got it for $20ish using the awesome EAstore coupon XD[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back