Dragon Age: Origins - $44.99(PS3/360)

I'm still kicking myself for not picking it up around Black Friday for $34.99, but I ended up picking it up... Wednesday night at this price off Amazon. (Though I still had an ECA order, so I just had them add it to that so I paid $40.49.)

Thanks for the thread though.

I got this game for 9 dollars out of pocket like two days after it came out. I got lucky though my GameStop had like three trade-in deals going on at the time.

[quote name='chocula87']Get this game if you dont have a backlog

Otherwise wait for the price to drop, it will take around 70+ hours[/QUOTE]

Myself, while I would wait, the problem with waiting for DA (from what I've heard) is that the DLC code expires April 30th. So let's say you wait and find it on sale somewhere for $45 after that point. If you wanted the DLC, it'll still cost you $60.

My wifes been waiting for the sub $35 price range. We enjoyed the hell out of all Bioware games but we have a nasty backlog and still haven't finished FF13 and were also planning on picking up Resonance Of Fate.

[quote name='JStryke']Myself, while I would wait, the problem with waiting for DA (from what I've heard) is that the DLC code expires April 30th. So let's say you wait and find it on sale somewhere for $45 after that point. If you wanted the DLC, it'll still cost you $60.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the ME2 DLC or something else? That may make a difference as to whether I wait or not.

[quote name='Aguila']Are you talking about the ME2 DLC or something else? That may make a difference as to whether I wait or not.[/QUOTE]

The DLC code for Dragon Age. Curious, I tried looking up the DLC code for ME2 as well but failed to find anything, so I'm guessing that one doesn't expire?

Figures I don't find anything on it until AFTER I post. The Mass Effect 2 DLC code also expires, but that one isn't until Jan 1st, 2012. I'm going to assume anybody that wanted the game will have bought it by that point however.

[quote name='JStryke']Myself, while I would wait, the problem with waiting for DA (from what I've heard) is that the DLC code expires April 30th. So let's say you wait and find it on sale somewhere for $45 after that point. If you wanted the DLC, it'll still cost you $60.[/QUOTE]

The Brutal Legend DLC code also said it expired but I redeemed it a few months after. Not a guarantee but at least it's not a definite expiration date. Probably just an arbitrary date so they're not required to reissue codes if they go bad.

Also, I beat this game in about 60 hours doing almost all the side quests and story stuff. Great game and well worth the price!

bread's done
Back