Dragon Age: Origins Awakening FREE in-game item (Tier 7 shield) - PC/Mac only

aznxenon

CAG Veteran
Found this elsewhere, figured I'd share. Haven't tried myself but seems legit. :applause:

Dragon Age: Origins Awakening FREE in-game item (Tier 7 shield)

Alienware is giving away keys to unlock a Tier 7 shield in Dragon Age: Origins Awakening expansion.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/eve...-giveaway/

1. Create an Alienware Arena Account
(if you don't already have one)
2. GET KEY!
3. Redeem your code
4. Start Dragon Age: Origins and log in to your EA/BioWare account
5. Go to the Downloadable Content menu to view the download progress
6. Once installation is complete, check your journal and inventory

NOTE: Keys may only be used once

EDIT: It's for PC/Mac only

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nightowl2006']Thanks, but you need to add PC and Mac only to the thread...I was hoping for 360.[/QUOTE]

Damnit, I didn't scroll down enough to see this message. This sucks. Ah well, I guess if I ever get it on the Mac, I'll be set, right? *sigh*

Edit: I actually find this really odd. Every other piece of DLC I've gotten has been cross-platform. I guess it's because it's Alienware, and thus promoting PC gaming.

Yeah I was hoping for 360 as well, but I got it anyway. I plan on getting DA:O on PC one day and will have the content ready for me. :)

[quote name='Raikoh']I'm curious too, if this is linked, wouldn't it work on 360 and PS3's as well?[/QUOTE]Just tried. It doesn't. PC/Mac only.

Thanks to the OP though.

This is only tied to PC, similar to how the Blood Dragon armor is tied to the console you bought the game on. And it makes sense since this is a PC promotion.

Anyway, thanks for this OP!

[quote name='Jugglenaut']This is only tied to PC, similar to how the Blood Dragon armor is tied to the console you bought the game on. And it makes sense since this is a PC promotion.

Anyway, thanks for this OP![/QUOTE]

Wrong. Blood dragon armor goes for all no matter where you enter the code.

[quote name='Metalic']Wrong. Blood dragon armor goes for all no matter where you enter the code.[/QUOTE]

Not for me it doesn't. On my entitlement page for 360 and PS3 it doesn't list it, but it does on PC.

"Sorry, this promotion is not open to your region."

Seems to be US only, can someone grab a key for me? I really want the free item :bouncy:
I can provide the account if need be (just can't log into it through US proxies to get the key myself :roll:)

bread's done
Back