Dragon Age Origins - Free DLC Shield (PC Only)

crunchyjedi

CAGiversary!
http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/dragon-age-giveaway/

Click the blue "Get Key" link on the right. You'll also need to sign-up for an Alienware account. Load up DO:A and it will automatically download the shield.

Dragon Age: Origins Stats
* Tier 5
* +3 Willpower
* +2 Constitution
* +3 Defense
* +1 Armor

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Stats
* Tier 7
* +5 Willpower
* +3 Constitution
* +3 Defense
* +1 Armor
* Absorbs Damage
http://www.alienwarearena.com/news/70/dragon-age-origins-awakening-exclusive-tier-7-shield-giveaway/

Thanks!

Question though, I only have Dragon Age right now. Will the shield automatically update when I get Awakening (assuming that I import the character who has it) or will it download the Tier-7 shield separately and give me a new quest to go find it?

EDIT: Nice avatar xxjonxx :)

not to derail but do people really buy those overpriced PC's just so they can play dragon age? i'll admit they got good laptops but just dont see how people can pay 3k for a desktop:)

[quote name='Kevfactor']not to derail but do people really buy those overpriced PC's just so they can play dragon age? i'll admit they got good laptops but just dont see how people can pay 3k for a desktop:)[/QUOTE]

Only fools buy that Alienware junk.

Building it yourself will probably be a third of the price.

Alienware's business is based on the cliches of time=money and higher price=higher quality. If you make enough money per hour in your professional life you will probably buy a Mercedes the same way you might pick up an Alienware computer at a premium price.

I picked up a code after initially seeing it on Joystiq.

If you're worried about spam, 10minutemail.com works for this registration. The activation email comes almost instantly, and the code can be found by navigating around the alienware website.

[quote name='Tancred']Only fools buy that Alienware junk.

Building it yourself will probably be a third of the price.[/QUOTE]

Let me known when you can build your own laptop. The Alienware laptop are very nice.

[quote name='Tancred']Only fools buy that Alienware junk.

Building it yourself will probably be a third of the price.[/QUOTE]

A kid I know on Xbox Live recently bought one, I told him just to build his own because Dell owns Alienware and Dell sucks. I also told him that Alienware is just overpriced crap but he didn't listen so now he paid for an overpriced piece of crap.

bread's done
Back