Dragon Age: Origins free unlockables

Diad

CAGiversary!
Hope this qualifies, 3 FREE Dragon Age: Origins (all systems) unlockables. The catch is you have to work for em… Put that free time at work to good use!

Dragon Age Journeys.

-Amulet of the War Mage
+5% to Fire Damage
+5 % to Cold Damage
+5% to Electrical Damage
+5% to Nature Damage
+5% to Spirit Damage

-Embri’s Many Pockets
+5% Fire Resistance
+5% Cold Resistance
+5% Electricity Resistance
+5% Nature Resistance
+5% Spirit Resistance

-Helm of the Deep
+2 Constitution
+10 Mental Resistance
+10 Physical Resistance

http://www.dragonagejourneys.com/

This game is awesome. It's gives me that warm nostalgic felling for the days of playing Tactics Ogre on my GBA. Plus free DLC for a game is always good. Thanks OP. I would never have known about this online game if I hadn't (eventually) stumbled onto this thread.

[quote name='Estebon']So is this only for the PC? No xbox/ps3 love?[/QUOTE]

I could be mistaken, but I believe it's tied to your EA account, so much like the blood armor set that came with game, you can link these items through your PC and then use the items in your xbox/ ps3 game. Of course, you need a PC to play the game, but then I'm assuming you aren't using your PS3 as your only source of internet access ;)

[quote name='Estebon']Hmm, sounds too complicated to bother with. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

It's actual fairly simple, you just log in and it links to your EA account (assuming you've ever used DLC for Mass Effect or DA:O then you should have one) and then as you progress in the game it automatically unlocks the items in your account.

Got the free gear from Journeys, but now I have to be connected to Live to play or else the game says it can't find downloaded content. Which kinda sucks with my iffy internet service.

hmmm.... loved DA:O stopped playing a bit ago. beat it like 4 times, awesome game. I'll have to try this since I wanna try out that flash game anyways. Might as well get some items too.

Bah, im pissed >_>. Somehow i got cheated out of the second item (No idea how, the achievement unlocked, my browser froze, then it was gone), replaying through a boring flash game ftw

[quote name='dgwillia006']Bah, im pissed >_>. Somehow i got cheated out of the second item (No idea how, the achievement unlocked, my browser froze, then it was gone), replaying through a boring flash game ftw[/QUOTE]

I sent an email to their tech support about a similar problem and they just went ahead and unlocked all the DLC for me, lol.

Just so everyone knows you can register the retail versions Dragon Age and ME2 on the ea download manager so you can play digital download version so you have diskless play.

bread's done
Back