Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Ed. (PC DOWNLOAD) $11.97

Just leave it, since the Steam sale changes everyday, so Dragon Age Origins Ultimate for $10.20 won't be valid when the new set of games go on sale. So this might be useful for people who miss out on the Steam sale.

[quote name='utopianmachine']It's only $10.20 on Steam right now.[/QUOTE]
This activates on Origin, BTW.
Speaking from experience.

i show $29.99 for this on steam, is the sale over then? it is still 11.97 on amazon.

i have it for xbox, with the expansion, but did not like it too much, the controls kinda sucked, maybe i should get it at this price. how does amazon digital downloads compare to steam?

[quote name='ctrek3']i show $29.99 for this on steam, is the sale over then? it is still 11.97 on amazon.

i have it for xbox, with the expansion, but did not like it too much, the controls kinda sucked, maybe i should get it at this price. how does amazon digital downloads compare to steam?[/QUOTE]

Sale's over on Steam, yes.
They just switched the daily sales almost an hour ago.

[quote name='MysterD']Sale's over on Steam, yes.
They just switched the daily sales almost an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

damn! i was on the road on the way home. o well, thanks

[quote name='ctrek3']how does amazon digital downloads compare to steam?[/QUOTE]

Amazon gives you your game key in your Amazon account and the game installers, basically.
These game installers are the files you'd want to back-up somewhere [DVD's, BR's, another HDD, whatever] - if you want to avoid having to re-download them.
Amazon is decent enough, if you ask me.
You can re-DL your game installer files as much as you like on as many PC's as you tell it are yours.

Also, like many other new EA games, DAO - Ultimate activates up on Origin.
So, you could just take the key from Amazon, register it on Origin, and do the 27 GB download through Origin.
If you have trouble activating any of the DAO Ultimate's DLC, see this post on Steam.

bread's done
Back