Dragon Age Ultimate (360) $19.11 at Amazon

[quote name='AFC']Hey everyone, new CAG here. Haven't seen this anywhere yet, but the Xbox version of DAO:U is $19.11 at Amazon right now. As far as I know, that's the lowest they've ever had it. Have saved/spent a lot of $ so far this holiday season thanks to you guys, so I hope this helps out somebody!

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-Or..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1324181591&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

That's the lowest price I've seen as well. I bought the original game when it was $40 during Black Friday. It was a blast. I just don't know if I would go back, and play it.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Well worth it at that price point, but I believe it may be cheaper soon with an upcoming EA Store sale.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's good to know. Do you have any idea what the price would drop to? And when is this sale going to be?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's the lowest price I've seen as well. I bought the original game when it was $40 during Black Friday. It was a blast. I just don't know if I would go back, and play it.[/QUOTE]

EA Store had it for $14.99 a couple weeks back.

When you consider it has near $100 of dlc its a fantastic deal even at retail for $29.99

However, you can find it cheaper...but only about $5-7 cheaper.

[quote name='karyadi']If you are buying it for a gift, this is much better. With Prime, free 2-day shipping :) Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Glad I could help :)

EA Store had it for $14.99 a couple weeks back.
If that's the case, it might pay for anyone who can wait to hold out until the EA Store sale earvcunanan was talking about goes live.

When you consider it has near $100 of dlc its a fantastic deal even at retail for $29.99

However, you can find it cheaper...but only about $5-7 cheaper.
Yeah I've been eyeing it for a while because of the value, but if it can be cheaper I'd probably have to wait it out..

[quote name='AFC']Glad I could help :)

If that's the case, it might pay for anyone who can wait to hold out until the EA Store sale earvcunanan was talking about goes live.

Yeah I've been eyeing it for a while because of the value, but if it can be cheaper I'd probably have to wait it out..[/QUOTE]

I ebayed it for $11 w/ free ship.

Think I've seen hastings have it for $13 used once.

You don't really have to wait it out, just have to be actively looking for it.

[quote name='c2thaj']I ebayed it for $11 w/ free ship.

Think I've seen hastings have it for $13 used once.

You don't really have to wait it out, just have to be actively looking for it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't literally mean wait it out, but I get your point. Didn't really get back into gaming until a couple months ago, so I'm a bit behind in terms of different avenues for searching for deals. Was always a major retailer + Amazon + eBay guy, not so much goHastings or anywhere else that didn't have a real footprint in California.

Wish I've found anything close to as good as that $11 with free shipping though. Every time I try for something on eBay, people always hike the price up beyond my limit.

[quote name='AFC']I didn't literally mean wait it out, but I get your point. Didn't really get back into gaming until a couple months ago, so I'm a bit behind in terms of different avenues for searching for deals. Was always a major retailer + Amazon + eBay guy, not so much goHastings or anywhere else that didn't have a real footprint in California.

Wish I've found anything close to as good as that $11 with free shipping though. Every time I try for something on eBay, people always hike the price up beyond my limit.[/QUOTE]

Cali pride son, Sacramento right hizzerp.

The trick with ebay, as it has been for the last 10 years is late night bidding. Think I got that one at about 1am. You'll probably get a similar deal if you just add whatever ones show up on search into your watchlist.

does this have the stone prisoner DLC launch copies only came with?

I have the original at launch but I stopped playing it because they never patched the damn game. The dexterity bug is pretty big and they seemed to never patch it so i gave up playing several hours in

Did they ever patch that or is it still broken?

*Edit*
Oh, and an important question: is the DLC actually on disk? Or just a lame DLC code?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kenshindono']
Oh, and an important question: is the DLC actually on disk? Or just a lame DLC code?[/QUOTE]

Same question- anyone?

[quote name='ianoid']Same question- anyone?[/QUOTE]

My ultimate version was on disc.
Pain in the ass.. You have to install them ALL one by one.

[quote name='xRandizzy']My ultimate version was on disc.
Pain in the ass.. You have to install them ALL one by one.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to DLing them one by one?

[quote name='AugustAPC']As opposed to DLing them one by one?[/QUOTE]

DLing one by one you can queue them up and leave it alone. Disc base you have to goto the disc and then install each dlc.. there's like 7+ I don't remember the exact number.. but nonetheless a very interesting game !

EDIT: ps3*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xRandizzy']My ultimate version was on disc.
Pain in the ass.. You have to install them ALL one by one.[/QUOTE]

Eh? Xbox 360 version had a "install selected" button and check marks next to each dlc pack. Check all of them and hit install selected.

bread's done
Back