Dragon Age Ultimate (with all DLC!) for Xbox, $19.50

dannon

CAG Veteran
Got 8.7 on Gamespot.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B0045ZIENQ

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B0045ZIENQ

Great game and lowest prices I have seen for NIB. I personally got the Ultimate Edition since it includes the Dragon Age: Origins game, Dragon Age: Origins Awakening expansion pack and all nine DLC content packs - which are ridiculously expensive if bought separately otherwise! (As an example Amazon has DA for $23.95 and then the DA Awakening separately for $14.99!

Features of Ultimate Edition:

•Special Ultimate Edition set includes the Dragon Age: Origins game, Dragon Age: Origins Awakening expansion pack and all nine content packs
•Delve deeper into the storyline with nine content packs, including The Stone Prisoner, Warden's Keep, Return to Ostager, Feastday Gifts, The Darkspawn Chronicles, Feastday Pranks, Leliana's Song, The Golems of Amgarrak and Witch Hunt
•Assume the role of a Grey Warden hunting down the traitorous general who betrayed you in order to bring him to justice
•Make ruthless decisions involving complex moral issues, including murder, genocide and betrayal
•Explore dozens of intricately rendered environments throughout a war-shattered world
•Unleash legendary magical powers in bone-crushing combat
•Explore an all-new area, Aramanthine, in Dragon Age: Origins Awakening, as you battle new enemies and learn new spells
•Take on the role of commander of the Grey Wardens, and lead your people to their destiny
•Critically acclaimed winner of more than 50 Game of the Year awards

Best Buy's was DAOU for PS3 @ 9.99...This is still a great deal considering the 360 version hasn't been discounted yet.

[quote name='KryllFood']Best Buy's was DAOU for PS3 @ 9.99...This is still a great deal considering the 360 version hasn't been discounted yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, amazing deal. I couldn't remember if the 360 version was discounted at BB or not. This is a nice price regardless.

Are the DLC packs included on disc, or is there a code to download them?

I already have the DA:O and DA:O:A discs and all the DLC, but would like to have it all on a disc.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read in the top review there that the DLC is on the second disc. Sweet!

I want it but I have too much backlog. I imagine it won't be too long until it's 20 everywhere. Maybe next Christmas the ultimated Ed will be $9.99

For those in the know does the "nine DLC content packs" have achievements? I own the collectors edition and the Awakening disc still sealed. Just wondering if this is worth it.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']For those in the know does the "nine DLC content packs" have achievements? I own the collectors edition and the Awakening disc still sealed. Just wondering if this is worth it.[/QUOTE]
Yes, Awakening has 250 points and the other DLC packs have a combined 500 points, for a total of 1750.

Only code to redeem in the box is/was the Blood Dragon armor dlc for Mass Effect 2. Which expired 7/30/11.
But i bought my copy a year ago so I don't if its still included.

[quote name='Blaster man']I want it but I have too much backlog. I imagine it won't be too long until it's 20 everywhere. Maybe next Christmas the ultimated Ed will be $9.99[/QUOTE]
By next Xmas you will have a very hard time finding an ultimate edition that doesnt already have all the sutff redeemed for it.

Broke down and got me a copy, if I can tear myself away from Battlefield 3 long enough I will play it.

bread's done
Back