Dragon ball fighterZ for the Switch, $25 Amazon

How big is the difference between the Switch and Xbox versions? Can't decide which system to pick it up for!
Read many reviews and according to them, very little - hard to notice differences performance wise and identical content.

I went with the switch for that reason

For anyone wondering why this is so cheap, they're coming out with an "ultimate edition" soon with all the DLC + bonus content.

This is an incredible fighting game but for anyone who wants the full experience, it'll be better to wait.

For anyone wondering why this is so cheap, they're coming out with an "ultimate edition" soon with all the DLC + bonus content.

This is an incredible fighting game but for anyone who wants the full experience, it'll be better to wait.

Aaaaah, thank you for that. And it's confirmed coming to switch too? If so I'll cancel my order. Backlog is already insane

Isn't there supposed to be season 2 characters next year? If so, the ultimate edition still won't be complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's up to 29.99 now. I was going to jump on it for 25 but I'll just wait and see if this goes back down. Or if a UE is true, then I will just wait for that to go on sale. Already own it on Xbox but portability would be nice.

i'd wait for the deluxe edition with all the dlc characters.

they just recently announced it for japan, only a matter of time before bandai namco double dip for the usa.
It'll probably launch for $60 and it could be months before it's announced, for those with Amazon Card it works out to about $25 flat after rewards, would say people shouldn't hesitate to pick it up.

bread's done
Back