Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 29.98(PS3) 32.98(360) @ Amazon.com

[quote name='Duncanzits']hmm... still unsure with so much backlog, even at $30... x.x these decisions kill me lol[/QUOTE]

Haha i'm the same as you. I have such a HUGE backlog, but at these prices? How can you say no?!?!

That is a tempting price, but I heard the game sucked. I played Budokai 3 for the ps2 and thought it was fun. I kind of want to pick up a dbz game for the ps3, but I don't know if any of the titles are worth it. How does this compare to Burst Limit?

[quote name='coolsteel']Heard the game was horrible (the demo sure as hell was ) so pass on this one[/QUOTE]

Was about to ask it. I'll check out the demo... I kinda like the pics if seen from this...

Thanks OP!

i bought the 360 version at GS when it was $40 on release day...i'm going to return it and get the ps3 one and save $10 and have better controls...thank you AC2 and God of War Collection and my huge backlog...never opened it

[quote name='pasko']Was about to ask it. I'll check out the demo... I kinda like the pics if seen from this...

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Honestly, better off renting it. The demo doesn't do the game any justice. Especially when you're limited to only one fight before being shoved into the main menu again and are given absolutely NO option to view control settings or even a tutorial.

still live - i picked one up. who know's i'll play it hate it then send it to someone thru goozex.

couldn't pass up on the deal.

I'm not much of a fighter game but I usually can hold my own against the CPU; but this game started off insanely hard even on easy! The first bout was easy on normal, but after that, I haven't won a match on normal! I only play on easy right now :lol:

It has its moments where I want to shuck it out my window, but overall I am happy with it at $30 :cool:

ill wait. i liked burst limit, this one is kinda different, and i get my ass handed in bukodai. but they are releasing FREE DLC every 2 weeks, so if this game comes down to $20. i would get it

[quote name='zhangzheng']ill wait. i liked burst limit, this one is kinda different, and i get my ass handed in bukodai. but they are releasing FREE DLC every 2 weeks, so if this game comes down to $20. i would get it[/QUOTE]

If they had to drop the price down to $20 they wouldn't support free DLC every few weeks...

[quote name='sharingan501']When does this deal end? I plan on getting the ps3 version.[/QUOTE]
It's been on since Wednesday at least.

I got the PS3 version whilst the Discover $10 off promotion was still active.

Ended up getting Raging Blast basically for $19.99 with some other stuff.

Btw... regarding DLC's...

The PS3 DLC's are free anytime, while the 360 DLC's are only available free (so far) for Gold Members only...

PS3 version is back to $50. Get the 360 version if you want it. I think I'll wait for a $20 price tag, shouldn't take long for that to happen.

bread's done
Back