Dragon Ball Z Cockroach - $34.16 (PS4) / $33.49 (XBOX) @ Target

Was waiting for a price drop on this game and didnt think there'd be any deals so close to release. Picked up the game no problem. Did exactly as others said. 2 shipped, 1 pick up. Total was $36.34 including tax.

Hopefully I can beat this game fast enough to trade it into Best Buy for a decent price.

Did anyone do it with the one they are keeping to ship and the other two order pickup and then cancel order pickup? Also do you charged immediately

Did anyone do it with the one they are keeping to ship and the other two order pickup and then cancel order pickup? Also do you charged immediately

[quote name="now1" post="14258148" timestamp="1579669694"][quote name="bradbo" post="14257622" timestamp="1579494734"]
This game is quite disappointing. I’d recommend just watching DBZ. Only 4 hours in but it ain’t getting better.[/quote][/quote

You can have negative opinions and still enjoy an experience- But a wise man argues both sides.

It’s a fun romp. Fans will love it- if you’ve never experienced then watching the series is superior.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="now1" post="14258148" timestamp="1579669694"]

[quote name="bradbo" post="14257622" timestamp="1579494734"]
This game is quite disappointing. I’d recommend just watching DBZ. Only 4 hours in but it ain’t getting better.[/quote][/It’s a fun romp. Fans will love it- if you’ve never experienced then watching the series is superior.

It’s a fun romp. Fans will love it- if you’ve never experienced then watching the series is superior.

So far it’s on and off. Some great cutscenes/voice acting some half assed, which makes you feel underwhelmed. CC2’s Storm series is so much better in terms of cutscenes, QTE’s, boss battles. Boss battles are good in this game too just could’ve been more cinematic in between fights. Gameplay is pretty solid n fun, I bet Kakarot 2 would be much better, if we assume it’s basically like Naruto Storm 1, dragonball version. In Storm 2 they added substitution bars. Also more combos. Wish this game had more combos as well. Solid 7.5 so far. Good game but a lot of room for improvement

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the combat is better in Kakarot. The core of the gameplay is similar, but this is just more fun to play.
I finally got my copy and played past Raditz. Your definitely right about the combat. It is similar to Xenoverse but it feels a bit more polished in this game. Its not perfect, but for an arena fighter it works.

I finally got my copy and played past Raditz. Your definitely right about the combat. It is similar to Xenoverse but it feels a bit more polished in this game. Its not perfect, but for an arena fighter it works.
Can you actually dash backwards and run away from your opponent during battle? Also can you ascend/descend.

bread's done
Back