Dragon Ball Z Sake/Sushi Bundle $25, 50% off Plushes and More - GameStop DotD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't drink and I don't eat sushi yet I still kinda want that sake & sushi set because it looks nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd totally be all over this plushie deal.. if I didn't have all the ones I needed already  :fridge:

I grabbed the GameStop exclusive Shenron DBZ plush for $10.xx. He's pretty cool looking imo & fairly accurate to the source material. Offered to sell him at cost to my cousin who is a HUGE DBZ fan, he said he'll prob take him.

I love DBZ, but I can count on zero hands the number of times I've ever had sake or sushi.
I love sushi but it’s not something I make on my own. And I’m certainly not going to take this kit to a sushi restaurant and insist they serve me my sushi on only the finest Dragonball Z serving plate.
I kind of wanted a set anyway but it looked like it had sold out earlier when I checked back.

I almost bit at the DBZ set, but I just couldn't pull the trigger, plus I like DBZ, but I don't love it. If it was Godzilla themed or Sailor Moon I would have likely not thought about it.

bread's done
Back