Dragon Lord Frodo has had a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://www.dragonlordfrodo.com/

Well it finally happened. I had my first big one. I had my first heart attack. Although the pain is overrated (There was none!) I was still really scared. I have my doubts as to whether or not this was a real heart attack or not. I'll explain.

I was playing video games (Star Ocean 3) and I ended up falling asleep playing it. I didn't get a chance to put on my respirator. I awoke a few hours later gasping for air, in a heavy sweat, and my heart was beating really fast, like I just ran a whole mile. However it was all over after a few seconds after I woke up. It was really weird. I told my dad who told my moms who called me. She just said it was my heart trying to pump oxygen blood to my brain quickly and without enough oxygen.

She said I need to start to ALWAYS sleep with the respirator. Which makes me wonder, can I go to the 'rents, or to sean's place anymore? I think they have travel oxygen machines, but my moms smokes, sean smokes and so does his roommate, I would hate to have them go outside to smoke for fear of blowing up the house. Hmm a paradox

In lighter news, I received my tax refund. $65.80! Oh yeah it's that's good! I am going to blow it on a computer upgrade to play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Yes I stole that too!). Thanks in advance for reading this.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, people still read that? I've forgotten about him already.[/QUOTE]
No, I found it from another part of the site and that was the first post, and I assumed you guys would want to know about the status of your beloved Dragon Lord.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Who's dragon lord fordo?[/QUOTE]
Oh boy...you don't know what can of worms you've just opened. Short version: he used to post here, and he managed to earn the hatred of most of the site's user base during that time.

It's really kind of sad, if you think about it. The fact that he's that young and in such bad shape physically is depressing.

That said...after having experienced his time here and knowing what a scumbag he is, I can't say I feel bad for him. I'm not wishing it on him and I'm definitely not jumping for joy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of a grudge against him.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Oh boy...you don't know what can of worms you've just opened. Short version: he used to post here, and he managed to earn the hatred of most of the site's user base during that time.

It's really kind of sad, if you think about it. The fact that he's that young and in such bad shape physically is depressing.

That said...after having experienced his time here and knowing what a scumbag he is, I can't say I feel bad for him. I'm not wishing it on him and I'm definitely not jumping for joy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of a grudge against him.[/QUOTE]

I vaguely remember him. What exactly did he do to piss people off?

Please. As someone who knows heart physiology, DLF didn't have a heart attack. He may have cardiac failure, which means his heart can't move enough oxygenated blood to his tissues and the heart is compenstaing with high blood pressure, increased drinking, etc. That would not surprise me since he has A LOT OF ADIPOSE TISSUE that needs oxygen (do you remember his mammaries...ugh).

Anyway, one of the things I really disliked about DLF was his "pity me" stories...and this sounds like one of them.

I like that he still has the same nonsensical tag line at the end. "Thanks in advance for reading this." Why is he thanking me in advance when I just finished reading it?

I really had no problems with DLF myself. He just wanted attention, and boy did he get it. From the sounds of it, he definitely isn't taking care of himself, which was obvious from the pic of himself that we saw! :puke:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Oh boy...you don't know what can of worms you've just opened. Short version: he used to post here, and he managed to earn the hatred of most of the site's user base during that time.

That said...after having experienced his time here and knowing what a scumbag he is, I can't say I feel bad for him. I'm not wishing it on him and I'm definitely not jumping for joy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bit of a grudge against him.[/quote]

Wow, haven't seen your posts in a while. I remember plenty what he did back then and I still have a bit of a grudge. Cursing nationalities, racism, etc. as well as posting pics saying he wanted to do some nasty crap to people (Deadzone), etc. I think he is part of the reason why some members left the site:cry: and fun ones to boot.

[quote name='bignick']NOT WORK/MIND SAFE

http://dragonlordfrodo.com/pics_and_movies/Pics/Dragonlordfrodo/fat.jpg

Please don't post direct IMG links of DLF. - Led[/quote]

untitled.bmp

???

[quote name='bobo2k4']Who's dragon lord fordo?[/quote]

In short, he is one of the most infamous posters to ever grace this forum. He was banned for a short time but because of a server move, he is reinstated again.

[quote name='kaw']I like that he still has the same nonsensical tag line at the end. "Thanks in advance for reading this." Why is he thanking me in advance when I just finished reading it?[/QUOTE]

He's writing the "thank you" before you read it.

[quote name='bignick']Please don't post direct IMG links of DLF. - Led[/QUOTE]
The fact that this is actually a rule that the mods enfore really tells you what we think of the guy. ;)

Ah this is a walk down memory lane with DLF posts and pics and then I see Big Nick for the first time in a long time.

Main thing DLF did to get folks angry was pirating software and DvDs and uber bragging about it. (He calmed down after Microsoft gave him a call)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']The fact that this is actually a rule that the mods enfore really tells you what we think of the guy. ;)[/QUOTE]
It's been a rule since he was banned, there's even one of those God killing kittens pics about it. It's for everyone's own good.

I think I joined shortly after he was banned or left or whatever. I remember him being universally loathed and reviled. There used to be regular posts insulting him because of his blog updates, particularly the use of the term "powering down."

When he dies it will show up on Fark, you know. The fire department will end up involved at some point.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Like he knows what that feels like. :rofl:[/quote]
And I like that he said "A WHOLE MILE" like OMG!

I run like 5-6 miles a day.. no big deal... this kid needs to WTF wake up and smell the fat.

There was a recent episode where he returned to the site seemingly well-adjusted and not looking to piss off every person who crossed him. It was like living in Bizarro-CAG. I half-expected everyone to start talking backwards and overpaying MSRP.

I can't really feel much but pity for the guy... I mean, you've seen his picture, read his posts. Unless he takes drastic steps to change the entire way he lives, why kind of life does he have to look forward to?

Yes, his situation is mostly of his own doing, but that really only makes the situation even more pathetic, as he's doing most of it to himself.

Of course, they always say bad things happen in threes... I'm half expecting to come back and read about horrible things that happened to a couple of other banned users.

[quote name='jmcc']Nice Nightlight Mingus av., Led.[/QUOTE]

To perhaps the only person on this entire board who could actually identify it by name, a-thank you.

[quote name='eldad9']He's writing the "thank you" before you read it.[/quote]

I know, it's a clever paradox, which I find amusing it comes from the pen of DLF.

I wasn't around when he was, so I don't really have much to say about him.

However, this is the type of guy that seems like an act. Just does shit like this for attention, you know? One of those this-guy-is-too-easy-to-make-fun-of, he's-got-to-be-faking-it-to-rile-people-up type of persons.

However, he has pics -- and lots of them -- that suggest he's the idiot he acts like.

So I don't know. I guess I don't know if I really believe this guy and his stories or not... I small a phony.... but the pics! I'm torn.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I wasn't around when he was, so I don't really have much to say about him.
However, this is the type of guy that seems like an act. Just does shit like this for attention, you know? One of those this-guy-is-too-easy-to-make-fun-of, he's-got-to-be-faking-it-to-rile-people-up type of persons.
However, he has pics -- and lots of them -- that suggest he's the idiot he acts like.
So I don't know. I guess I don't know if I really believe this guy and his stories or not... I small a phony.... but the pics! I'm torn.[/QUOTE]

I agree DLF is probable that he is quiet in real life, quiet when he is out and about. Never got attention growing up so he has to act out in some way.

I am amazed by this man so I read his blog, a while back on his blog he was trying to lose weight it lasted for about a week. Then in the comments section a few weeks later someone asked him about the diet and he went off on them.

Holy shit, is he seriously only 21? Wtf happened to him, did he fall into a vat of lard and have to eat his way out or something? Jesus, he's on a respirator at twenty fucking one?

Latest blog entry:

I was at the 'rents overnight. Looks like I am banned indefinately from there because I got caught rummaging through my mom's purse, and it wasn't for gum. There was like $10 in there. That was it. It wasn't even worth stealing. But I get caught anyway. My dad was at top of the stairs watching me the whole time. All of a sudden I hear "Get out of there"! And next thing you know I am back at my apartment sans MP3 player. My moms did say something weird. She said "I want to know how he knows how to steal". I am not a dog. I don't need to be trained. I may be a trainable but I don't need to be trained to steal. So I am banned from there. I am not proud. I am extremely embarassed about the whole thing. Thanks in advance for reading this.

Uhm, OK, now I'm 100% positive that this guy is a fraud.

I think that CAGs are too gullable.... no way this guy is really who he says he is.

[quote name='Graystone']I agree DLF is probable that he is quiet in real life, quiet when he is out and about. Never got attention growing up so he has to act out in some way.

I am amazed by this man so I read his blog, a while back on his blog he was trying to lose weight it lasted for about a week. Then in the comments section a few weeks later someone asked him about the diet and he went off on them.[/quote]

Doesn't excuse asshattery. There are better ways to get attention and without the notoriety. Let the dumb shitfcuk die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back