Dragon Quest IX - $29.99 @ Costco

Gameboy415

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Title says it all, DQIX is $5 off the retail price at Costco.
It seems to be their regular price for the game too - not a limited time sale.

If you're a Costco member and haven't taken advantage of the TRU or K-Mart deals going on this week, this could be a good deal for you!

Toys R Us is giving away a $15 gift card for purchasing the game this week. A better deal if just want the game itself and nothing more.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why did I buy at Amazon? $15 card at TRU (no TRU here tho), $10 at K-mart (definitely got a K-mart).

I'm vexed. Oh well. Wonderful game, even at retail price. I just hate paying retail price.

I was so close to pulling the trigger on DQIX like a day ago but then I thought.

DQ games sell like shit in the states. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like 24.99 upfront soon or something.

I like supporting the companies, but my wallet comes first.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I was so close to pulling the trigger on DQIX like a day ago but then I thought.

DQ games sell like shit in the states. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like 24.99 upfront soon or something.

I like supporting the companies, but my wallet comes first.[/QUOTE]

The caveat to this is its published by Nintendo, so unless sales pull a LoZ: Spirit Tracks, don't count on seeing it dropping in price for a long while, unless there's a sale.

bread's done
Back