Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker $16.21 @ Amazon.com

They have other stuff too.

Pokemon Ranger - $16.16
Naruto Ninja Quest 3 - $11.02
Raving Rabbids 2 DS - $16.16
Custom Robo Arena - $16.16
SW Lethal Alliannce - $15

Nothing top notch like DQM. But there might be some other gems hidden among the systems.

Also, VF5 and Naruto, already mentioned in another thread, are $30 for the 360.

I don't feel too bad because I paid $25. Good game, but it only has one save slot, and you're not going to want to erase your save ever because getting the really good monsters require massive grinding.

I enjoyed this game for 30 hours, after that I couldn't do much more, the grinding got too ridiculous.

But still, it is cool having all those different monsters and islands to go to. I would recommend it for 22 bucks.

One other game that didn't get mentioned that's on sale as well is Looney Toons : Duck Amuck , which I believe is currently at about $12. Picked it up for that price and might finally bite on DGMJ as well. Doubt it's gonna get much cheaper than around $20.

Good price. Grabbed this along with Pokemon Ranger for $16.xx to get free shipping. Rocket Slime is also a good deal to pick up at $14.99 if you don't already have it and need something else to get free shipping.

This is a fantastic game, and those criping over it must not have played the DQ/WM games or just don't know how the DW/Q games play. This game is fantastic and looks great for a DS game. A bit slow, but a ton of fun and there are a lot of people who are still on and play it.

i bought it when it was $23, and i just emailed amazon for priceadjustment. btw i got mine with the the game map cloth screen wiper

paid 40 bucks on it from day 1. worth every penny at 40 bucks... Put around 60 hours into this game. Still probally could put another 20 to 40 hours iinto if i i wanted to breed the best monsters

Less than $3 left until the magical $15 mark! I have so much I've never played/finished I'm just going to wait until it's ~$10-$15.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']This is a fantastic game, and those criping over it must not have played the DQ/WM games or just don't know how the DW/Q games play. This game is fantastic and looks great for a DS game. A bit slow, but a ton of fun and there are a lot of people who are still on and play it.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to respond to this even though it's old. You're right, I never played the other games in this series, but did you synth a Gem Slime? Tell me that doesn't take some serious work. Not fun, work. It's a good game, but only the seriously hardcore will ever see the best monsters. I'm not that devoted to this game, so it takes some of the fun out of it for me.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']NO to $40 Square-Enix DS games.[/QUOTE]
AGREED.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']That includes FFTA2 this summer.[/QUOTE]
But-but-but the Grias!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']crap. Do I really want to email Amazon to price match for 90 cents because I ordered 5 days ago when it was $17.96?[/quote]
That's what I'm doing now.

If Amazon pricematched Circuit City's House of the Dead II & III for $19.99 this week, I'd pick this up with that for free shipping. I thought Amazon always pricematched the weekly ads?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']crap. Do I really want to email Amazon to price match for 90 cents because I ordered 5 days ago when it was $17.96?[/quote]

I did.

[quote name='thePhildown']If Amazon pricematched Circuit City's House of the Dead II & III for $19.99 this week, I'd pick this up with that for free shipping. I thought Amazon always pricematched the weekly ads?[/QUOTE]

Doug rocks.

Rocket Slime was so good (what a surprise, I loved that game) that I decided to bite on this one. Yes, I'm aware that this is a different style of game, but why not.

Thanks OP

Ordered mine a few days ago and it came today with the DQM Screen Wipe and Bonus Map too. Was shocked to see them included! Made the deal even sweeter!

I noticed Amazon has been raising the prices of some games like SoulCalibur Legends and Batallion Wars 2 back to $49.99. Was waiting for them to go even lower and then they jacked back up. Oh well; they'll be cheaper sooner or later anyway.

Is the level grinding as bad as they say? I love the nifty engine, and I guess it's better than the earlier DQ: Monsters games, which were already supposed to be good, but the grinding is supposed to be bad in it.

(Personally I hated Rocket Slime, but these games are totally unrelated, and this is the latest in a decade old series.)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They have other stuff too.

Pokemon Ranger - $16.16
Naruto Ninja Quest 3 - $11.02
Raving Rabbids 2 DS - $16.16
Custom Robo Arena - $16.16
SW Lethal Alliannce - $15

Nothing top notch like DQM. But there might be some other gems hidden among the systems.

Also, VF5 and Naruto, already mentioned in another thread, are $30 for the 360.[/QUOTE]

Most of those games have gone back up to regular price.

Does anyone have any suggestions on good filler to pair with DQM:J? I'm leaning towards Sonic Rush, Brain Age, or Cooking Mama ($15 for the latter, and $20 for the other two), but I might just upgrade and get myself Mario Kart, New Super Mario Brothers, or one of the the Pokémon games. My library's got a lot of room to grow. :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']This is now $16.21. Time to get that money back, yo.[/quote]

woohoo. I've been checking all night for it to drop again (was 30.00 again for a while). Now I can get this and House Of The Dead 2 & 3 for 36 bucks. :applause:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']This is now $16.21. Time to get that money back, yo.[/quote]

That's $1.48 back in my pocket (ordered RRR2 DS at $12.51, now at $11.88).

How long will Amazon PM?

noticed the drop this morning and submitted my refund inquiry, plus i should still get my GB disc. to make it a tad cheaper. Amazon for president.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Most of those games have gone back up to regular price.

Does anyone have any suggestions on good filler to pair with DQM:J? I'm leaning towards Sonic Rush, Brain Age, or Cooking Mama ($15 for the latter, and $20 for the other two), but I might just upgrade and get myself Mario Kart, New Super Mario Brothers, or one of the the Pokémon games. My library's got a lot of room to grow. :D[/QUOTE]

New Super Mario Bros. is awesome. It's not up to par with Super Mario Bros. 3 or World, but it's still good enough that it should have been called SMB 4. Brain Age is what it is. Good I guess, but it's not a game. Sonic Rush is broken and way too hard like every Sonic game (unless you LIKE memorizing levels so you know when to jump, etc.), Mario Kart is Mario Kart. I've never liked the series, but this seems to be one of the better entries if you do.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Most of those games have gone back up to regular price.

Does anyone have any suggestions on good filler to pair with DQM:J? I'm leaning towards Sonic Rush, Brain Age, or Cooking Mama ($15 for the latter, and $20 for the other two), but I might just upgrade and get myself Mario Kart, New Super Mario Brothers, or one of the the Pokémon games. My library's got a lot of room to grow. :D[/quote]

The Pokemon Games (Diamond/Pearl/Emerald) will be on sale at CC on Sunday, so don't get one of those.

[quote name='Ryukahn']The Pokemon Games (Diamond/Pearl/Emerald) will be on sale at CC on Sunday, so don't get one of those.[/QUOTE]

Those are the new ones, right? How much? I'm kind of burnt out on it from playing the original, but for cheap enough I might give it a go. This is basically Pokemon 4, if I'm thinking about this right, so it's probably different enough.

I'm not crazy about having to manage 90 trillion different characters though.

bread's done
Back