Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - September 19, 2011

[quote name='BattleChicken']I somehow managed to figure out a bunch more S rank monsters, which was neat. I got sick of trial and error and found some information about synthesis and compiled an excel spreadsheet with all the monsters in the US version.

After looking it over, there is NO WAY I would have figured out 95% of the monsters I didn't have. Mum +boh + jum + boh was obvious but combining 2 level 20 slimes? I wouldn't have considered doing such a thing and the game never gave me any indication that it was a viable synthesis method.

I just learned about the postgame stuff (dark/light worlds) so I've probably got a few more hours of this game in me, at any rate.[/QUOTE]

where you find the spreadsheet

[quote name='slidecage']where you find the spreadsheet[/QUOTE]

I made it by combining data from a website that was segmented into 7 parts. I'll try to remember to turn on my home PC and link the site later.

I picked it up from a guy on here, and I love it. I dont like the part where you go to seeshore and you have to grind there forever so you can beat the A rank test. im feeling like i missed out on a place to go between C and A.

I've started playing and I'd have to say it's a pretty tough JRPG. My heart is constantly pounding because of the new element of a giant monster that roams the area. The regular battles are easy, but the imminent threat of instant death does have me hooked.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I've started playing and I'd have to say it's a pretty tough JRPG. My heart is constantly pounding because of the new element of a giant monster that roams the area. The regular battles are easy, but the imminent threat of instant death does have me hooked.[/QUOTE]

Just heads up but your going to want to try to make a KING HEAL SLIME ASAP or your going to find yourself in major problems near the end of the game ...

i found the game EASY but the BREEDING was a major pain and the End boss is a cheap SOB

i think i put around 40 hours into the game (trying to get all of my people up to RANK A) I think i got one monster up to rank S but was not worth the time to keep playing just to beat the final boss (i breed the wrong way and did not feel like spending 20 hours trying to get major healers on my team)

bread's done
Back