Dragon Quest Slime Controller - $19.99 at Gamestop B&M

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Earlier this week I picked up a copy of this for $19.99. It was marked $29.99 but apparently had a recent price drop. I don't think a lot of Gamestops still have this but it's worth a shot. Also, here's a tip, if you don't see it on the shelves ask if they have it in the back. Of the three Gamestops I went to looking for it, ALL of them had to check the back room, but only one had it in stock (1 copy)

Also, the MegaMan X Gamecube controller has seen a small mark down to $19.99.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Found one after calling 7 stores around me (LA/San Gabriel/ Monterey park area). Thanks OP!!!!![/quote]

What store was it, and how many did they have? Show L.A. peeps some love! :D

[quote name='Vegan']What store was it, and how many did they have? Show L.A. peeps some love! :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot to mention it was the last one and it was at Montebello Town Center.

Can anyone that has a digital camera take a picture of it? The one on the first page doesn't give an idea of its size, and google images only has 2 really good pics. (if there are any at the Gamestop's I visit and I can get one for myself I don't mind picking up another for another CAG for cost of item, gas + shipping)

I wonder if these things are going to drop in price again at any point? My local GS still has one out on the floor, but $20 is still a bit much for something that's just going to go on the shelf.

this is a really cute controller. i found it used at a gamestop a few days ago for $7.99. plus I got 10% off with the edge card. i dont think ill ever use it. but its a nice decoration and backup controller.

these are cool looking...but are they good controllers? I want one if they are.

[quote name='fairtrade']I'm thinking that due to it's shape alone it probably doesn't make such a great controller.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that many people bought one to display only (myself included). If I can find another in the $8 - $10 range I'll probably actually try it out :)

Oh, yeah, that's why I bought one. I love DQH Rocket Slime so I had to have one.

[quote name='Josef']I have a feeling that many people bought one to display only (myself included). If I can find another in the $8 - $10 range I'll probably actually try it out :)[/quote]

bread's done
Back