Dragon Tattoo Extended Trilogy Bluray set $29.99 at BJ's Wholesale Club

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I just picked up the set for $29.99 (marked and scanned at $29.99). This set goes for twice the price on Amazon. BJ's Wholesale stores are primarily in the East Coast (I live in Delaware). This is instore only (not available online).

From what I heard, the extended cuts add a total of 60 to 70 more minutes and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 tracks for the original Swedish language versions.

found a dvd set of it..debated since it isnt blu-ray but i got it. they actually had some other decent prices on catalog title Blu-ray for 6.99-7.99, such as Mrs Doubtfire, Kelleys Heroes/Where Eagles Dare, Mummy returns, Grouchy/Grouchier Old Men, Speed,Entrapment, Fast & Furious Movies and others but i tried to b good and put some back since Muppets hits tomorrow

Yeah the DVD set is the same price which makes this definitely a price mistake. My wife was thrilled to find this since she just got done reading the 3rd book the night before. Anyway I hope people are successful in getting this.

[quote name='crow3232']found a dvd set of it..debated since it isnt blu-ray but i got it. they actually had some other decent prices on catalog title Blu-ray for 6.99-7.99, such as Mrs Doubtfire, Kelleys Heroes/Where Eagles Dare, Mummy returns, Grouchy/Grouchier Old Men, Speed,Entrapment, Fast & Furious Movies and others but i tried to b good and put some back since Muppets hits tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Was The Fast and the Furious part 1 6.99 to 7.99?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Was The Fast and the Furious part 1 6.99 to 7.99?[/QUOTE]
didnt look close at which ones of the series were that price sorry, i know a few of them were

Wish I had one of these near me. The "extended" cuts make the versions much more whole. These are actually the original versions that aired on Swedish television and were then cut to the movies released worldwide.

yea i wasnt going to spend the $ since it was dvd but i went for it. i can always sell it afterwards i guess.

bread's done
Back