Dragon's Crown Pro: Battle Hardened Edition (PS4) - $17.99 at Best Buy

I got mine at Target in the Fall since I had some credit and I had platinumed the PS3 version. It sucks this doesn't have separate trophies but I still played it for a while to see the minor visual improvements. I would have liked an overhaul or some added areas and characters but this was just an upgraded port. It has a fully orchestrated soundtrack along with the original score and 4K resolution if you have a 4K tv which I do not. 

I would like a fully expanded sequel but Vanillaware doesn't do sequels which is bullshit. So many improvements could be made. In any case the price is great and the game itself is enjoyable with or without others. The online community is very bare as the Japanese players have an "us only" mentality and stick to their region. Sometimes you'll land other players not like that but the community is not as active unless you're very high leveled going through the Tower of Mirages floor marathoning. Even so the game came out years ago on PS3/Vita and it doesn't have as many players going through Ultimate and onward.

I played this game on ps3. it was fun, but very busy and difficult to finish. i felt like the difficulty scaled pretty heavily and to progress there was a lot of hidden things to do, most of which i had to look up online. tried to pick the game back up a year later and was completely lost and gave up. wondering if its worth a restart.

bread's done
Back