Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360) Pre-Owned $16.99 after $10 @gamer coupon & 10% off unlocked

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
Dragon's Dogma Pre-owned $29.99 / $16.99 ($10 off @gamer coupon $29.99+ and 10% off pre-owned unlocked discount)

This deal should be theoretically replicable but there is a chance that the $29.99 price might not be possible in-store which would require an override which prevents coupon use or 10% off pre-owned discount.

Guess I will wait for the "expansion". Really a shit way to do DLC for those who already played and liked your game though.

[quote name='cobaltD']saw this on joystiq

Dragon's Dogma's Dark Arisen expansion will arrive on April 23 and 26 in North America and Europe, respectively.

The $40 expansion will be available at retail in North America and Europe, and as a digitally distributed title on the PlayStation Network. Dark Arisen sounds more like a relaunch of Dragon's Dogma, as it includes the full game, with travel improvements and "a more intuitive menu system." The game provides the extra weapons and quests to those who already own Dragon's Dogma, allowing their old save data to be used with the new interface.

For the experienced quester, the game also includes further bonuses like "100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free."

I think I'll wait for this version, even though i very badly want to play dragon's dogma...[/QUOTE]

CAPCOM gets me every time.
I hope I learn someday.

...will also include the full game with travel improvements...the game also includes further bonuses like...unlimited Ferrystones...
Well, somewhat happy new players don't have to suffer through walking back and forth to the beginning town across the mountain pass to do quests.

bread's done
Back