Drawing a blank...what GBA cartridge has Galaga on it?

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
I can't remember which compliation cartridge has Galaga on it. I'm hoping to get a cheap copy, but I can't ask for it because I forgot what game I'm looking for!

Any help?

There was also a regular non-50th anniversary Namco Museum that was released, I don't know if its better or worse than the 50th anniversary one since I only own the regular one. It seems kind of squished to me when I play, I guess I am used to the plug and plays and other console versions. Hope this helps. :)

[quote name='jbuck138']Namco Museum (Game Boy® Advance) is only 9.99 at www.circuitcity.com

It includes: Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Galaxian, Dig-Dug, and Pole Position.[/QUOTE]

Worth every penny.

[quote name='Ebraum']Worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know about that. I have a half dozen versions of pac man already. And galaga is way better than galaxian. But I really do like Galaga...I'm hoping to get the cart for $5.

The lack of Bosconian in that cart always annoyed me. I was a Galaga champ back when it was an arcade staple. Bosconian was really rare, so having it on a handheld is far more enticing than a game I long ago played to death.

At leat they have a PSP Museum with Bosconian coming. Not quite as convenient but such is life.

[quote name='ZForce915']Well, I don't know about that. I have a half dozen versions of pac man already. And galaga is way better than galaxian. But I really do like Galaga...I'm hoping to get the cart for $5.[/QUOTE]

While you are at it, look around for the Konami GBA compilation. If you like Galaga you'll like Gyruss, Scramble, and Time Pilot.

i see new konami ones all around.. check a TRU.. (last time i checked one they had racks of them for 15 each) also has Frogger, which is the greatest early arcade game of all time..

bread's done
Back