Dreamcast Collection Xbox 360 Game SEGA $29.99 Newegg

When this was announced last year I was so excited. Now that I see what games they picked I am extremely disappointed. Yeah Sonic and Crazy Taxi are OK but I have no desire to play Space channel or bass fishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsukento']How you value it has nothing to do with the fact that the disc is a cheaper alternative to buying all four digitally.[/QUOTE]

If that was the sole criteria for a deal, literally every piece of DLC that has ever been released in disc format would qualify. This is MSRP and everyone here agrees that both the downloads and this disc compilation are a rip off. How about moving this whole thread to another forum where it would be more appropriate? Maybe news or something along those lines.

Good thing I already have all those on my still working Dreamcasts. And the Japanese version of Get Bass too!

Is this Xbox only? That's lame. I'll buy it though. I wouldn't mind owning Crazy Taxi (never bought it back in the day) and Sonic Adventure is kind of fun. I hope they do more of these, but 4 games for $30 isn't bad, since if you even want one of them it's a decent price.

(I'm STILL undecided about which system to get rid of...was leaning towards Playstation for a long time, but now I'm sort of thinking Xbox. Dang it, I wish I knew which next gen systems, if either, would be backwards compatible, because that would make my decision for me.)

What a terrible use of the "Dreamcast Collection" name, but this is a good way to get the XBLA games for dirt cheap when this inevitably drops to the $15 or less level in a few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's a bad use. Sonic Adventure was huge at the time. The others are fairly iconic too. Not the best games on the system, but it's certainly a Dreamcast Collection, and ideally volume 1 of 20 or something :D (Well, I can dream)

bread's done
Back