Does anybody know where I can get the following games:

NBA 2K2
NFL 2K2
Quake 3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Soul Calibur

I really want these games to broaden my Dreamcast's library. Thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just my opinion but I would pass on Unreal Tournament if I were you. I have it, and it was enjoyable, but man did it suck compared to the PC version.

And as for Soul Calibur, It seems to be going for roughly 11-22 dollars on Amazon Marketplace.

And the sports games can probably be found in any non-mainstream used cd/game store since I seem to see sports games for every system ever made at every used CD store I frequent.

I really liked the DC version of UT when the servers were up. I got raped but man was it ever surreal playing online games on my TV. Prior to the DC I had only ever played stuff one on one on my computer via modem connections.

All those games should be relatively cheap and easy to find. Used CD stores, eBay, Amazon, and possibly garage sales (come spring) are your friends.

[quote name='Halo05']I really liked the DC version of UT when the servers were up. I got raped but man was it ever surreal playing online games on my TV. Prior to the DC I had only ever played stuff one on one on my computer via modem connections.

All those games should be relatively cheap and easy to find. Used CD stores, eBay, Amazon, and possibly garage sales (come spring) are your friends.[/QUOTE]

I remember how much of a bitch it was to get it working online... I spent like an hour with my ISP getting the DNS and all that crap but I had no idea what any of that was. But oh man, it was some experience playing games online on a TV and even with 56K, it was pretty smooth (especially compared to how badly PC games ran on 56K).

Now you just plug it and it's done.:whistle2:|

bread's done
Back