Dreamcast Kiosk really cheap

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I've had one of these sitting in my garage for ages, I'll be moving soon and don't have the room for it, 35 bucks + shipping (you arrange..thats why im asking so little), or local pick up and it is yours :)

This is an example, mine has too much clutter around it right now to take a picture but can if needed.
2337968731_5f83115e7f.jpg

It does not come with a dream cast or monitor, you could put any small tv/monitor/etc inside there. It has a shelf for it, and from what I read many collector's replace it, and put a better display inside.

It weighs anywhere from 75-100lbs from I've read. The savings on weight from the TV unit would pay a good bit for a much better LCD size replacement.

The base itself is the majority of the weight. There is a service that buyers of arcade cabinets use, who will come and pack the item.

Shipping won't be cheap, but total cost should be a good savings of what it is worth.

I would also trade this and cover some shipping if anyone happened to have one of those last day Gears of war cog tags :lol: the ones that were spread out in random locations of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know the demensions of it? I live about 2 hours from you (in Tampa), & I'm interested in it. I am just wondering if it would fit in back of my SUV. Thanks!

Wish I lived closer. It would be a nice addition to my other retail kiosks, arcade machines, and pinball machines.

If you happen to end up in PA with it for sale for $35, I'll take it.

Sorry, I was out of town before I could get back to this thread. I'll get those pictures up sometime this evening. Already got a request locally, but I'll put them up anyways.

bread's done
Back