Dreamcast pricing question

Zarathos

CAGiversary!
My church garage sale has a Dreamcast system that I plan to pick up. The problem is, I'm in charge of video game pricing and I have no idea what a fair price for the thing is.

It's the gray Dreamcast. It has one gray controller and one 3rd-party controller, and no power or AV cables.

Any ideas? I don't want to go to heck for cheating my church... :hot: heh

i bought a dreamcast with 3 controllers, 2 memory cards, and 8 games last year for about $25 from CL

i'd say $10 max if it doesnt include the cables or any games

Yeah, I would say $5 too if it's missing cords. Like what 62t was saying, there's a big difference between a system that works and a mystery system where you can get burned.

I agree with the $5-10 pricing... I bought a DC for a friend about a year ago. I got one at goodwill with cables and 1 controller for $10. Then I went to another thrift store and found one with cables, 3 controllers, a 3rd party memory card, a first party rumble pak, and a disc-only Soul Calibur for $20. I bought that one and sold the extra system to a co-worker.

It'll probably cost you more to get the cables seperately than it would to get a complete working and tested system. Go cheap.

well... I picked it up for $5...

glad to hear that a PS1 power cable would work... too bad I donated my ps1 to church last year for another garage sale... heh

"I don't need this, I have a ps2" oops...

bread's done
Back