Dreamcast vga cable

xplode427

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
i love playing my 360 on my 19" samsung lcd and want to do the same w/ my dreamcast. i think there was an official dreacast vga cable but i cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone uses their dreamcast with a vga cable, how do you like it? what resolution does it run at? do you use third party cables? any help would be appreciated.

I haven't used one myself, but Racketboy sells them from his website. $13.95 is pretty reasonable, i'd think. I plan on getting one from him eventually; i bought my Saturn modchip from him for an equally reasonable price.

i've had a 3rd party on since the dc luanch... and it was used until the tv i placed in the living room doesn't have vga (but does 1080i, unlike the old tv)

but at 640x480, the dc looked freaking awesome.

[quote name='SaurianOverlord']I haven't used one myself, but Racketboy sells them from his website. $13.95 is pretty reasonable, i'd think. I plan on getting one from him eventually; i bought my Saturn modchip from him for an equally reasonable price.[/quote]

That's the VGA cable I always see on Ebay for about that price. Is it any good or should I look for the other brand names like Blaze and Naki?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']That's the VGA cable I always see on Ebay for about that price. Is it any good or should I look for the other brand names like Blaze and Naki?[/quote]

I think you will find that it is very high quality.
I use it quite regularly and have been very happy with it.
I've also had 100s of happy customers already.

And if by some stange turn of events, something does does go wrong with it, I can always exchange it for a new one.

[quote name='racketboy']I think you will find that it is very high quality.
I use it quite regularly and have been very happy with it.
I've also had 100s of happy customers already.

And if by some stange turn of events, something does does go wrong with it, I can always exchange it for a new one.[/QUOTE]
any shipping discounts for a CAG? i don't need it immediately

[quote name='xplode427']any shipping discounts for a CAG? i don't need it immediately[/quote]

The shipping discount is that it is only $4.95 no matter how many you order -- plus I can work out discounts for larger orders as well.

bread's done
Back