Drill Dozer @ Target for $20.98 (YMMV?)

hbdragon88

CAGiversary!
Just came back from a Target and they were selling Drill Dozer for $20.98. The game has a red sticker tag on it. It's apparently not in the computer; the guy scanned it, but then had to type something in (to presuambly get the right price). But Drill Dozer might be getting yanked - I had been to another Target before and they had it, but when I came back yesterday, it was already off the shelf.

This has been on clearence for a while now. It's been seen at 7.85 or something and even 3.85 (or something). Too bad my Target's are out... :(

I grabbed a copy a couple weeks ago for $7.48, but last I checked it was salvage, so it could get pulled at any time.

[quote name='game-boi']Anyone unable to find a copy, just give me a shout.[/QUOTE]
That's a nice offer, thanks for helping out the CAG community.

What happened to that thread that used to be stickied at the top of the message boards, that every CAG was supposed to read before creating a topic. That needs to be brought back, that and punqsux's newbie guide for posting on CAG.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']What happened to that thread that used to be stickied at the top of the message boards, that every CAG was supposed to read before creating a topic. That needs to be brought back, that and punqsux's newbie guide for posting on CAG.[/QUOTE]

You tell em Steve-Dave!

I have an extra one that I don't need. I bought it for a friend not realizing that he already bought one. $12 shipped (PayPal) will cover my cost. Just send me a PM if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back