Drink NOS Get Twisted Metal DLC

[quote name='ZombieToast']Seriously, that makes this game really lame to me. One of my favorite things about the old ones was that they had all of these different characters with their own stories.[/QUOTE]

Where is hell is Mr. Grimm? There hope there is DLC sometime but I think the developers are just slackers. The NOS Skins aren't even available the last I checked.

I got 10 NOS codes already redeemed. If one needs a code, I'm looking for MS Points or Xbox things or Steam stuff. PM me if interested

Edit: I got 10 codes already redeemed and 6 more NOS codes to be redeemed on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theaznone']I got 10 NOS codes already redeemed. If one needs a code, I'm looking for MS Points or Steam stuff. PM me if interested

Edit: Just got back and got 2 more NOS cans. So I got 10 already redeemed and 2 NOS code to be redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Is it all the skins for one code or what?

Has anyone actually gotten the skins yet? There website kept saying check back on 2/16 that they where still working on the skins. Now it just says "we're sorry! The page you requested is no longer here (error 404)"

No, the skins aren't even done yet. The online part of the game has me hooked by the way, so anyone who plays should add me.

It looks like there finally done with the skins... I was able to redeem my code but don't have time to check it out until tonight. They also seem to have a way you can customize your own skins on the TM website but I have to go to work now.

Only releasing two codes for free since Ive gotten PM for crappy offers and this stuff is hard to come by for some out there.

I got plenty more codes redeemed (7) and not (14 NOS tabs) so you can redeem them for yourself if you like. If you want one for yourself, PM for a trade. I want MS Points or Steam Stuff or $1 PP only.

Codes below must be redeemed @ www.twistedmetal.com/NOS

7LMK-DAN6-LA88

D669-2HNH-35J8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theaznone']Only releasing two codes for free since Ive gotten PM for crappy offers and this stuff is hard to come by for some out there.

I got plenty more codes redeemed (7) and not (14 NOS tabs) so you can redeem them for yourself if you like. If you want one for yourself, PM for a trade. I want MS Points or Steam Stuff or $1 PP only.

Codes below must be redeemed @ www.twistedmetal.com/NOS

7LMK-DAN6-LA88

D669-2HNH-35J8[/QUOTE]

Thanks! redeemed D669-2HNH-35J8

The codes are just for the TM theme, not the skins. When I redeemed both of mine, neither mentions the skins, and I didn't see them in-game either. So I'm guessing someone messed up somewhere!

[quote name='thekid490']any one have any spare codes they code toss my way? :)[/QUOTE]

I still got some to trade. Look at my other posts here.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']The codes are just for the TM theme, not the skins. When I redeemed both of mine, neither mentions the skins, and I didn't see them in-game either. So I'm guessing someone messed up somewhere![/QUOTE]

I guess they did mess up somewhere when they added that TM Theme too. I redeemed my codes and gave a few away and had no problems at all. Tho I noticed that they added a TM Theme which wasn't there before when I just checked the NOS website. It was just for the vehicle skins only. I would email them.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']The codes are just for the TM theme, not the skins. When I redeemed both of mine, neither mentions the skins, and I didn't see them in-game either. So I'm guessing someone messed up somewhere![/QUOTE]

Good to know I wasn't the only one that got another code from them, but for the same TM theme, and it's not even valid after I hit confirm no less!

Just to make sure when I went to the garage in the main screen and in MP to the unlock promotional rewards screen nothing new came up after I refreshed the downloadable skins.

The game even froze on me after I tried redeeming the theme from the online MP rewards screen.

I emailed them also asking for a new code. Hopefully they'll reply.

Does these NOS have to specially marked packaging or all their codes work for this type of stuff? I got 14 of codes but I don't see any Twisted Metal images on the can. How does this thing work? I got most of these from the streets, so I don't know if they been redeem or not. I could try to redeem them but I don't want the item. I don't want it be like Dr.Pepper with tons of codes attached to my account or MT Dew with the cards stuck to my account.

[quote name='fatbeer']Does these NOS have to specially marked packaging or all their codes work for this type of stuff? I got 14 of codes but I don't see any Twisted Metal images on the can. How does this thing work? I got most of these from the streets, so I don't know if they been redeem or not. I could try to redeem them but I don't want the item. I don't want it be like Dr.Pepper with tons of codes attached to my account or MT Dew with the cards stuck to my account.[/QUOTE]

You have to register and login on the NOS rewards website. From there you have to punch in those codes under the metal tabs. From there you can choose what rewards you want to redeem with the points you've accumulated.

[quote name='Rainman']i also got a dl for the theme. i dont want the theme i want the skins will be emailing nos.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you're misreading or not, but the email I received from NOS, clearly stated that I should use the enclosed code through psn for a TM theme. But then when you take that code to the twisted metal website and then enter it there, it provides you with skins in your garage.

I was confused by this also since it is just a psn code. You have to go to the twistedmetal.com/nos i think it is and sign in with your psn info and then put the code in on the site and send the skins from the garage to your console. :)

also if you input the code to the psn store through the ps3 I think you can use the same code on the site to get the skins.

Got the skins. Kind of a pain in the butt to do it through the website, having to activate/deactivate and publish then, then refresh the skins in the game.

bread's done
Back