Driver 3 - 25$ w/ rebate at FYE

great deal, but i just find it so hard to pay these prices now that ive been spoiled with SP:pT for 15 new, GTA Double Pack for $20 new, Shenmue II w/DVD for $6 new.. then the recent CC deals.. i find it hard to pay much for games till i beat the ones i now have!

I'm tempted to buy Driver 3 and do the rebate offer. It has a $25 trade in at FYE so the only thing I'd be losing is tax money if the game sux really bad.

I just got an email saying that my rebate had the wrong upc code, wasn't this MIR for both the Xbox and PS2 versions?

I was so ready to blast the OP for this because Hastings has it for like.. 9.99 used.. and then I noticed it's from July 2004 :/

Does anyone know if it was for both PS2/Xbox versions, I saw the PS2 version on FYE's site with the MIR and I went in and got it and then sent in the MIR and now the company I sent the MIR to is saying I sent the wrong UPC code (saying I sent in the one for the XB when I bought the PS2 version)

Any help?

[quote name='3QGojo']Does anyone know if it was for both PS2/Xbox versions, I saw the PS2 version on FYE's site with the MIR and I went in and got it and then sent in the MIR and now the company I sent the MIR to is saying I sent the wrong UPC code (saying I sent in the one for the XB when I bought the PS2 version)

Any help?[/QUOTE]

It was for both systems, I remember grabbing the rebate form (never bought the game though) and it said ps2 and XBOX.

I just wanted to chime in and say IMO that Driv3r was one of the crappiest most disappointing games last year, the graphics aren't even good, the control is terrible, the difficulty is like stuntman's only your cars handle worse, the physics engine is not realistic AT ALL, and to top it off the game is glitchier than Windows ME. Not even worth the 9.99 Blockmaster vide-ho price.

[quote name='MrSneis']I just wanted to chime in and say IMO that Driv3r was one of the crappiest most disappointing games last year, the graphics aren't even good, the control is terrible, the difficulty is like stuntman's only your cars handle worse, the physics engine is not realistic AT ALL, and to top it off the game is glitchier than Windows ME. Not even worth the 9.99 Blockmaster vide-ho price.[/QUOTE]

I just love when people chime in, they always have such insightful comments...

bread's done
Back