Dropmix $59.99 at Amazon

I've gotten the exclusive toys r us and target packs, is the only other one the best buy pack? its out of stock online and I only have 1 best buy 35 miles away

I've gotten the exclusive toys r us and target packs, is the only other one the best buy pack? its out of stock online and I only have 1 best buy 35 miles away
The Best Buy pack hasn't even been released yet. It's scheduled for early 2018 and I don't believe preorders have ever been open.

$60 is getting close to what I'd pay but ugh...man I don't know.  Just hard to pay for something that is such a solitary thing.

I've looked into it a little bit, but what exactly are the options for hooking it up to speakers?  Do you have to do bluetooth through your phone?  Are you able to hook it up to computer and computer speakers?  A surround sound receiver?

$60 is getting close to what I'd pay but ugh...man I don't know. Just hard to pay for something that is such a solitary thing.

I've looked into it a little bit, but what exactly are the options for hooking it up to speakers? Do you have to do bluetooth through your phone? Are you able to hook it up to computer and computer speakers? A surround sound receiver?
I’d imagine anything that you can use to play sound using your phone or tablet, you can use to play the music.

Which is more than enough for me since I have a bunch of Sonos speakers.

$60 is getting close to what I'd pay but ugh...man I don't know. Just hard to pay for something that is such a solitary thing.

I've looked into it a little bit, but what exactly are the options for hooking it up to speakers? Do you have to do bluetooth through your phone? Are you able to hook it up to computer and computer speakers? A surround sound receiver?
I’d imagine anything that you can use to play sound using your phone or tablet, you can use to play the music.

Which is more than enough for me since I have a bunch of Sonos speakers.
You need to use a wired connection between the device you're using (your tablet or phone) to an external speaker. You can use your device's speaker, but obviously the external will give you a louder and better sound. You need to use your device's bluetooth connection to connect that to the game board, so that only leaves a wired connection to go to something else since you can't have two bluetooth connections going at the same time.

You need to use a wired connection between the device you're using (your tablet or phone) to an external speaker. You can use your device's speaker, but obviously the external will give you a louder and better sound. You need to use your device's bluetooth connection to connect that to the game board, so that only leaves a wired connection to go to something else since you can't have two bluetooth connections going at the same time.
https://dropmix.hasbro.com/en-us/faq

The official FAQ disagrees. I'm pretty sure I was able to play the sound to a bluetooth headset.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back